Pitroom is now Official

Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to take this time to announce that my review of Pitroom's backroom performance has been accepted, thereby making him an official provider. It has been accepted, therefore meaning that we have evidentiary documentation that the encounter did happen. Given that I let a man blow me, I feel like I must do Pitroom a favor and post a review for him on the LGTBTQ+ hobby boards. I'll be doing that later today. I think those allow photos to be posted.

So, everyone please give a round of applause and extend a congratulations to our man, and my lil booty-bear, Pitroom!!!

Staff Edit -
#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
- Biomed1
Congratulations bigwill.
We look forward to additional reviews from you regarding your new fav.
Congratulations bigwill.
We look forward to additional reviews from you regarding your new fav. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

One of your compadres is on a tear shutting down some stuff and sending me nasty-grams.
Guidelines apply to everyone
Well I'm glad my actions finally brought some action. I hope this was a catalyst to get certain people in check and keep this site as a place we all want to come to and enjoy.
I nominate Bigwill for hobbyist of the year and his review of booty-bear pitroom as the review of the year
Im going to sày this to whoever. This is a prime poster child that no hobbyist can ever trust a female and most of these hobbyists are bigger clowns and more female than the women here. This has been absolutely pathetic.if you felt like you hurt me homie I suggest you stop now. I have more info on you than you can handle. We run in the same circles so trust me I know exactly who you are. So stop. You coming to the aid if a liar in Vicky I had sex with was the weakest shit ever. I'm asking you nicely please leave me alone Sir. Please, it's honestly in your best interest. Leave me alone Sir. This is harassment and I'm not going to sit and take too much more of it before I personally do what I have to do for it to stop
Wow I have been gone for 10day's on vacation and I see nothing has changed
This is still going on lol lol (o)(o)
This has been like woman's playing patty cakes

Yeah! Ms gina is back .
Sounds like pissyboy is making threats, better watch yourself there poobutt you don’t want to climb into shit you can’t get out of… or do you….

Did you RTM him enough to get him banned? You can dish it but you sure can’t take whinny ass boy!!

Stop lying on all us women you have not seen a damn one of us you’re so full of shit it’s pathetic! Post my receipts on Twitter since you Follow me around so much. You can’t banned on there but you still won’t post them because you ain’t got none. That’s what I thought lying ass
  • R.M.
  • 05-16-2024, 04:29 PM
I guess there's not going to be a wedding.
I guess there's not going to be a wedding. Originally Posted by R.M.

LMFAO seems as though they just consummated their relationship in the back storeroom of a convience store.
Thinking they’re going to banned camp together? BW already there. Popcorn’s gone…
  • Busty
  • 05-16-2024, 05:12 PM
Im going to sày this to whoever. This is a prime poster child that no hobbyist can ever trust a female and most of these hobbyists are bigger clowns and more female than the women here. This has been absolutely pathetic.if you felt like you hurt me homie I suggest you stop now. I have more info on you than you can handle. We run in the same circles so trust me I know exactly who you are. So stop. You coming to the aid if a liar in Vicky I had sex with was the weakest shit ever. I'm asking you nicely please leave me alone Sir. Please, it's honestly in your best interest. Leave me alone Sir. This is harassment and I'm not going to sit and take too much more of it before I personally do what I have to do for it to stop Originally Posted by Pitroom