Blowpop's List - Fun in the Sun Edition

Summer's here, and that mean high temperatures, long days, and short skirts. Houston will be full of the kind of eye candy that drives guys crazy.

So how do you beat the heat and work off some of the stress caused by a town full of hotties? A visit with any of the women on this list will do the trick.

These truly talented women are my favorites in Houston. These are providers who are based in the Houston area, and who are (to the best of my knowledge) currently available for appointments.

Your favorites, of course, may differ; if you think I've left someone off the list, please send me a PM, email, or post here.

(For those who do not know me, I don't do full service in session, but instead prefer a woman with amazing French skills.)

Without further delay, the current Top 10:

1. Bianca Page
2. Veronica Peach
3. Tatiana
4. Allison of Houston
5. MLisa
6. Alyssa
7. Hannah Hearte
8. Sweet Sheri
9. Brittney from Kentucky
10. (open)

As always, I'm interested in new candidates, so if you run across anyone exceptional (or if you are a provider and you think you have exceptional French skills) please drop me a PM or an e-mail.

(Please remember: It's my limited time and budget, so there's no guarantee that I'll interview you for the list. Recommendations from trusted sources and affordable French-only rates are a big help, and being adorable doesn't hurt, either.)

Until next time: Stay horny, my friends.
Bianca Page number 1 ....agree strongly!
She totally rocks!
Thanks for your list BP!
i could only get half way through before dry heaving.
"i could only get half way through before dry heaving." WTF? I look forward to Blowpops' post as do many others here -- who the fuck are you?
Barcelona is probably someone I refused to schedule an audition with.
Very hottt list Sounds like one or more of the top 5 gals didnt "agree" with Barcelona. I think there are more than one gals going by Alyssa and there are a couple of gals called Tatiana now although I take it that is the FBSM provider.
columbian beauty is pretty damn good too.
Thanks, BP, for all the research that you do! You are my hero!
Well I didn't make that list lol. Its ok, I'll just blow the ones you love my red lips around his stick
I've had the pleasure of 1, 2, 4 and 5 and I whole heartily endorse their skills. But don't ask me to rank them. That's like asking which scotch I like best. The answer is usually the one that's currently in my glass.
I have had 1,4, and 9...... All awesome ladies with great skills

Just wish Bianca was down with BNG! :-)
  • Trey
  • 05-30-2012, 11:09 AM
i could only get half way through before dry heaving. Originally Posted by barcelona666
I kinda understand, its like going out for dinner and only getting an appetizer.
We have like tastes BP, VP and Tatiana keep me "coming" back often, and I'd rate RT Cindy with them. All are among the best hours in hobbying.
Aww I made the list again..woo hoo !!! thank you my sweet BP I had a blast , and for all the sweet guys who confirmed thank you !! and for you haters , well Im too much of a lady to say what I want to ,but just know that you couldnt handle me..
Haven't had the pleasure yet from any on that list, but if you're looking for a nomination to fill the #10 block, I'd throw Nicky Vixxen in there. She's definitely all that, and more.