fuckable face or body??

Hey guys or girls. So just to hear your thoughts, whats a bigger concern face or body? As a bi woman I love a good body on a girl like most but what I love even more is a beautiful face! So if service is great along with attitude whats more important to you a fuckable face or body? Id love to hear both sides
I'm more about attitude, i.e. enthusiasm and willingness to experiment. I love looking at a beautiful face, it distracts you from what you're doing with her body. But if she's too beautiful, it could send you over the top too soon and end the session prematurely. Opposite goes the same, butterface can keep you from rockin body overload. My preference is to keep my face between her legs till she says "times up"! ROFL
mmmmm your last part sounds like my kinda guy.
ur just fuckable all over baby.....
Thanks Dayna Mawh!!!!!! thats a big kiss with tongue btw. lmao
awwww my panties just got wet...oh wait i dont wear panties.....
awwww my panties just got wet...oh wait i dont wear panties..... Originally Posted by Dayna Love
Classic.

On that note... Face over body if I have to choose. That being said, attitude (as stated prior) reigns supreme. Great face or great body can be killed by bad attitude.
well i got a beautiful face and fucking great attitude, with a sexy curvy body (if you like BBW)
Great face or great body can be killed by bad attitude.

That is really true in a lot of cases... isn't their a review posted today that said some thing about the girl being really hot...but he gave a "no". Of corse we can't see the ROS but it either had to bad service or bad attitude..

I really believe that "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"..
This board goes to show that what is Beauty in ones opinion, may not be in anothers..

There is always some thing about a person that makes them attractive..
I am a personality girl.. You can be a sexy man but, if you can't make me laugh and smile, If we can't chat and bullshit.. then I am not interested..
You can feel you are not the most handsome guy, but I may find you to be so with the way you carry and handle yourself..

But I will say I pay more attention to some ones face then body...
well i got a beautiful face and fucking great attitude, with a sexy curvy body (if you like BBW) Originally Posted by Dayna Love
I concur with your assessment.

I love BBWs - I actually am blessed to love all body types -spinners to legs up to the salad bar to BBWs to curvy to athletic. Which is why I score more based on face over body - the pretty face wraps up the package.

However, as stated - bad attitude - nasty.

I think my love of all body types is I find beauty in diversity.
  • Pyle1
  • 06-20-2012, 08:35 PM
If we are talking about sex here the body is more important. Unless of course I am fucking your face, in which case suddenly the face becomes more important.

The way to answer this is to take it to extremes. Attitude being equal. If the face is perfect and the body is gobsmackingly vile are you turned on? Can you do it? Flip it around, if the body is perfect for your taste and the face is the ugliest you have ever seen, will you still hit it?

For me the body is more important, just turn her around and go K9.
haha dayna i just realized you were not talking to me smfh lol
I love everyone no matter what....
haha dayna i just realized you were not talking to me smfh lol Originally Posted by SexyCassandra
I dont need to tell you anything i think you already know u can have me anytime....
I love everyone no matter what.... Originally Posted by Dayna Love
Chalk that up in the awesome column.