Read to the bottom lol

https://skipthegames.com/posts/gulfs...o/141573579638

Read to the bottom she says No overweight men no one over 50 Who the hell is she going to get saying that and with those prices Only 50+ yos that are heavy have that kind of money to burn
Just my .02 but when you read an ad that is negative like that... you’re probably not going to have a good time.
  • V31L
  • 05-06-2023, 07:07 AM
New guy is 💯 correct she only likes black guys and give subpar effort to white guys even though she will see them. So if you are a white guy I would put my dollars else where
It seems there are plenty of Rubenesque offerings for those under 50.
New guy is 💯 correct she only likes black guys and give subpar effort to white guys even though she will see them. So if you are a white guy I would put my dollars else where Originally Posted by V31L
That’s a first lol
meh.

Many the ones i've had BCD with that stated an age limit that I was way past.
So if I may I without getting in trouble say that she was knew at this and just like us all had to get a feel and figure out what works for us all. Now ,with that being said, she maybe your cup of tea. Who knows but she’s good people.
She has a lumpy butt so there is that. ��
It doesn't matter to me much if she looks like Jennifer Aniston. If her attitude sucks....she's a no go. It's easy to decide when I see an ad like hers. She may be "good people", but she's not getting any of MY money. Have a great day!
A couple Ben's turn us all into Fabio.
  • V31L
  • 09-26-2023, 10:37 AM
She was ok nothing to brag about effort is subpar I guess if I was shorty mac, shane diesel i would have gotten the top notch effort
Just my .02 but when you read an ad that is negative like that... you’re probably not going to have a good time. Originally Posted by The New Guy
Agreed (experience speaking lol)