Buying a new car

I am trying to buy a new car but am having a little trouble proving my income...via w2 and/or paycheck stub.....any suggestions? If so please text me at 214 516 2338 or email me at kntx70@gmail.com

Thanks in advance

Krista
I know someone in the same situation so I am open for suggestions as well.. One I have heard already is start depositing money into a bank account daily and some places may take bank statements as proof of income
Take a look at my post from a few weeks ago in this section.
W/o 2 years of tax statements, its going to be difficult. Couple of suggestions:
1) buy a cheap car and pay cash. As long as it gets you from point a to b, that's all you need;
2) large down payment. A bank more likely to talk to you;
3) get a cosigner;
4) join a credit union. They are locally owned and make their own decisions on giving a loan, not by a company policy

Stay away from the 'we tote the note' places or the cash advance places. Interest rates are a ripoff. Likewise, no paycheck deductions or weekly payments. Good luck.
Check out Starfishpayroll.com

A perfect solution to this and many other issues that you might have.
Yes!! Mister Tudball is on the money here. I heard about starfish while I was trying to buy a car and it has helped me sooooo much! I did not have credit and also had no income proof but with starfish you get weekly check stubs and they do all your taxes so you get a W2 at the end of the year.
starfish is real? I figured it was some rich guy that would help finance your car after you took up the ass...like my chevy dealer.
Lol it is real and actually backed by chase bank.
that seems kind of wierd to deposit your money with them. There are better ways to get in compliance
PM Laz...he can set you up with an actual business.
Have a front buyer purchase the auto, then have a notrized agreement with them that you make the payments and after the last payment is made they give the auto to you.

Or get in good with the finance manager or owner of a dealership. They can do lots of things when they want to. They do this kind of stuff for friends and family all the time.

Use an attorney trust account. The dealer will just think you got some settlement and will accept a ACH transfer from a law firm.

There are lots of ways that can be done.
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Au...62877030429775

This place is awesome.... The guys name is Brian. Tell him Jojo sent you.. they have NICE stuff.... and deal with alot of dancers etc
Hey everyone. I am stationed in Mississippi but I can help everyone in every state get in a vehicle with no proof of income. Pm me for all the details. No depositing money to a company or anything like that...