Photography Service for DFW & Surrounding Areas

I am a professional photographer and videographer in DFW and I have some free time this week and thought I would offer up my services. I have included examples of my work below.

A normal session includes 2 to 3 hours of digital photography. After the shoot all the photos can be uploaded to a secure, passworded protected, website for download within 1 to 2 days. Also you if you would like, you can choose up to 5 of your favorite images for additional photoshop work, stylizing, color correction, and touch ups. Additionally, I can watermark the images with your name or web site, as well as subtly blur out any identifying marks per your request. Also, privacy and desecration are of the utmost importance for you and for myself as well. I can provide you with a confidentiality agreement, photography contracts and photo licensing documentation insuring you with final control and ownership of your likeness and imagery.

If you're interested I would be happy to send you a link to my personal website, where you can see more of my photography + film + and media work.

**Pricing depends on personality.. meaning, as long as you're fun to work with, you're not afraid of the camera, you're not shy, and you're not an angry person... well I will be happy to work out an affordable rate for the photography and post work. Also, depending on the situation, I am open to trading service's.

OK, I have said too much, thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you. For more information, references, or to just see more of my work simply send me a PM and say hello.