Encounter: Cranberry asian not worth it

User ID: -
Date: 2/15/22
Name: Fanny
Phone: 929-800-1158
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://adultsearch.com/us/pennsylva...scorts/3207551
City: Cranberry
State: Pennsylvania
Address: usual cranberry spot
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: dead fish, complaining
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: short, black
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: decent looking with Cs and moderately in shape
Recommendation: Yes
I have seen Fannie about a month ago, and since then she has texted me a couple of times in the last two weeks to go see her again. She told me there is another girl working with her named Amy. She sent me pictures and everything. I told her maybe another time.

So yesterday I contacted her and asked to see Amy and asked if Amy was available. She told me yes. After driving about 45 minutes to see her and a few texts later, I went to the motel to see her. She told me she was ready twenty minutes before I got there. She had me wait in the parking lot for 10 minutes and then texted me to come in.

I go in, No Amy. I said, where is the other girl? Where is Amy? She pointed at herself. I said, seriously, where is Amy? I asked there is no Amy. She shook her head no.

There was no Amy and I have already seen Fannie, not impressed. No open mouth kissing, no touching pussy, a lot of rules. She is so so in looks, not bad on a Pittsburgh standard by I didn't really care for her. Furthermore, she could give a fuck less. I left!
Originally Posted by AugustWhite123