URL / Website: - https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...wet-31239.html
City: Fort Worth
State: Texas
Address: -
Activities: BodyRub, bbj, dfk,msog
Hair Length and Color: Black long.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Beautiful black hair. Die for body with nice fat ass and tits. Skin really soft and she has great music taste as well .
Recommendation: Yes
Lmao
More acronyms in the activities section than sentences in ROS. Recommend detail of activities.
How are these even passing as reviews? Not dates, minimal info and details. You did another like this one for Kitty/Neveah. Haha. What is going on?
LE or handlers trying to get them business. Here comes the Indy promotional accounts… notice the join date was recent

Would also point out this account is doing it for similar chicks as well.
Looks like we know his name now.
Her rates are reasonable and that ass is so phat! Great eye contact and she can take a pretty good FF. Very orally talented
How are these even passing as reviews? Not dates, minimal info and details. You did another like this one for Kitty/Neveah. Haha. What is going on? Originally Posted by MCNASTY0120

No premium access until review is approved. Still registered only.
Interesting that at one time, Sasha(now Giselle) and Neveah(now Kitty) promoted themselves as “real” sisters and did doubles sessions.

Now Kitty claims in her RR ad she was working at 17 for Lita and Lita is wrecking her reviews, and Giselle is working for Lita (again)
Interesting that at one time, Sasha(now Giselle) and Neveah(now Kitty) promoted themselves as “real” sisters and did doubles sessions.

Now Kitty claims in her RR ad she was working at 17 for Lita and Lita is wrecking her reviews, and Giselle is working for Lita (again) Originally Posted by threephase1961

From what I understand talking to another former Euphoria girl I saw Neveah and Sasha/Giselle are blood sisters but the are not talking since Giselle went to Lita.