Madi

i came across a thread where many of you men-most whom I have not met-, questioning my performance and taking care of business skills. Be patient with me, I am young and busy and my whole life is not the hobby. All of this negative discourse is not appropriate. I am only trying to take my time, be safe, and not get burned out. If you have seen me, you KNOW i am AWESOME (Thanks thin blondes xoxoxo) and know how beautiful I am. .....xoxoxoxo.
I say raise your rates and be selective. No need to put up with BS
  • DDNE
  • 04-24-2012, 04:19 PM
Patience is critical imho. Wether getting familiar with the hobby, learning the ins and outs (so to speak) or pacing ones self so that the hoby does not become a chore, or worse, more dangerous than it already is. I for one look forward to spending some time with you Madi, when the time is right. In the meantime, enjoy and be safe.
DDNE
You are my little love bug and i love you.
i came across a thread where many of you men-most whom I have not met-, questioning my performance and taking care of business skills. Be patient with me, I am young and busy and my whole life is not the hobby. All of this negative discourse is not appropriate. I am only trying to take my time, be safe, and not get burned out. If you have seen me, you KNOW i am AWESOME (Thanks thin blondes xoxoxo) and know how beautiful I am. .....xoxoxoxo. Originally Posted by MadiBrooke
Do I need to take a look at this thread you speak of?
Madi:

I met you only once and have spoken only praises to those who have asked. You are indeed a young beauty and it was a terrific session. I hope to be able to repeat. Guys, please do be patient with her - it would be a shame to lose this one!
Heard nothing but the best!
Hope to meet you sometime this summer!
you guys are awesome! big smiles on the face ))

xoxox
I have heard nothing but good things. But for some reason I can't connect with madi. Please advise the best way to get to meet you.
Met Madi this past weekend...and no there won't be a review...I'm keeping this one PRIVATE. She has a great sense of humor (you have to if you spend any real time around me. lol) She's crazy pretty, has a smile that won't stop, has more energy than three of me, and was just a lot of fun to spend real quality time with. BTW - Yes Madi...you did need to consider some pics for your page here.
Or....she could just send some to me.
Met Madi this past weekend...and no there won't be a review...I'm keeping this one PRIVATE. She has a great sense of humor (you have to if you spend any real time around me. lol) She's crazy pretty, has a smile that won't stop, has more energy than three of me, and was just a lot of fun to spend real quality time with. BTW - Yes Madi...you did need to consider some pics for your page here. Originally Posted by Bigh1955
BTW - Yes Madi...you did need to consider some pics for your page here. Originally Posted by Bigh1955
She adding the pics and I seeing them just put her on my short list.
She is and has been on my short list! As soon as I get recovered from my surgery, I'm gonna latch onto her and the rest of you will never see her again! You hear me, Madi ???? (tongue only slightly in cheek!!!)

She adding the pics and I seeing them just put her on my short list. Originally Posted by Redwolf
I can confirm that Madi is AMAZING. She has a killer petite body and her smile will melt your heart.