Menu

Ok so thought I knew a good way to do this but keep ending up with providers that dont daty or bbbj..so whats a good way to be sure on the phone that your not waisting time on someone who dosent appeal to you?..Of course Im talking about the obvious newbies that dont have alot of reviews to go by
No there is no sure fire way of what activitives a lady is going to do unless she has a website and it states it on there.

Its not a matter of wasting ones time, but a matter of being safe. Any lady that you haven't seen already who is willing to discuss activities on the phone is a lady you shouldn't want to see.
No there is no sure fire way of what activitives a lady is going to do unless she has a website and it states it on there.

Its not a matter of wasting ones time, but a matter of being safe. Any lady that you haven't seen already who is willing to discuss activities on the phone is a lady you shouldn't want to see. Originally Posted by MsElena
Well said.
ok well thanks

Its not a matter of wasting ones time, but a matter of being safe. Any lady that you haven't seen already who is willing to discuss activities on the phone is a lady you shouldn't want to see. Originally Posted by MsElena
Glad to hear there's still some mystery involved...now if there was just the illusion of romance...
Romance? You've been reading Fifty Shades of Grey? Don't turn on all chick on me Bigh.
Glad to hear there's still some mystery involved...now if there was just the illusion of romance... Originally Posted by Bigh1955
Oh, don't pay attention to the whip lady! :P

Respect, admiration and intimacy are still on the table, even if romantic involvement is not.

As for illusion, I'd say that is pretty well preserved. Without the donation, our bevy of local lovelies wouldn't give me the time of day! My illusion (delusion, really) is that they might actually like me enough to bed me! Hooray for an active imagination!
I keep hearing about "Fifty shades of grey." I have no idea what it is because I'm just too damn uninterested to google it.
I keep hearing about "Fifty shades of grey." I have no idea what it is because I'm just too damn uninterested to google it. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
FYI, it's a romance novel involving some light BDSM. It's got the suburbanites all atwitter. See also, Magic Mike.
I heard a new term for me I am sure no provider in the area provides. The Minivan
  • gag23
  • 07-05-2012, 06:54 AM
FYI, it's a romance novel involving some light BDSM. It's got the suburbanites all atwitter. See also, Magic Mike. Originally Posted by TheAdmiral
My wife read it, and does not describe it as light BDSM. I won't read it on account of the fact I have testicles
LMAO gag23.

That book is such a load of crap. Anne Rice wrote a series of 3 books years ago that is TRUE erotica and dabbles into the BDSM world. The Sleeping Beauty series......gets me wet just thinking about those books. I need to get those on my kindle now.

As for the Magic Mike movie........BLAHHHHHHH The WORST movie I've ever seen. Not enough man skin and the acting/storyline made me want to demand a refund from the studio. That's two hours of my life I will never get back.