Noobs question

This is prolly retarded but who here in the O can help a with a first time crash course? Emphasis on first time. Point me in the direction of a good teacher.
Depends on what you want to learn. Khan Academy, an online free tutor site, is a pretty good place to go for school courses. Ms Elena might be a pretty good source for after school activities tutoring and coaching.
Accounting is what I want to major in. Thanks
>Putting on my glasses, pencil skirt and holding ruler<

How may I help you?
>Putting on my glasses, pencil skirt and holding ruler<

How may I help you? Originally Posted by MsElena
Do you have some nylons with the seam up the back? And a nice white blouse that is just a bit tight - pulling across your breasts?? OMG!!! I wanted Miss H so bad!!!
I know I spoke out of turn Miss E what you going to do Oh Oh Miss E not that.....oh yes that>>>.
WTH...the poor guy wants to be an accountant, maybe even a CPA (someday). Seems to me the gentleman needs to count to be an accountant - MsE have you ever taught...ahh...counting?
One stroke. Two strokes. Three strokes, 4. Guaranteed to leave you in the red.
Omahan,

My dear, of course I have those hose. I have a LOVE of vintage lingerie or at least the style/look of it. I have invested dearly into that vintage look.

12.......I have my ruler. Your choice, the knuckles or ass?

BigH......I have some accounting in my past......I love to count the orgasms given to me. Does that count?

Os......hahahaha you're bad.
Love ZZTop. LaGrange and Pearl Necklace are a couple of my favs.