When a provider gets popped.....

If a provider you enjoy gets popped for hooking, how do you correctly go about your business with her. Do you never see her again, give it some time or pretend it never happened? Everybody handles situations differently and I"m curious how others handle it so everyone involved is protected.
Nash, that is a good question and I am not sure how I would handle it but I am looking forward to seeing what others have to say about how they would handle that situation.
Seems to me that this is an unfortunate hazard of the occupation. I think if you and she can be real about p2p, I don't know why you couldn't discuss it with her.

But maybe you meant, should you stay away to avoid LE... if that's what you meant I think it is entirely dependent on your comfort level. If you trust her not to give you up, I personally wouldn't hesitate. (If its whom I'm thinking of, I definitely wouldn't hesitate.) Knowing what I know of you fromthis board, I say call.
One other thought: if she has a trusted friend or partner, you might contact her through the third person. Your busted friend may be changing some contact info...
This situation should be approached accordingly to how well you know and trust her! She may want to stay UTR for awhile. If you trust her and feel comfortable about talking to her give her a call. she might be glad you did! perhaps you are 1 of the select few that she is willing to see! If she is not taking appointments her phone will probably be turned off Or she will not answer!
Another thing to consider is if she is being watched by LE. Once again, Let your comfort level and common sense dictate your decision. if your gut instinct tells you not to call her, Don't f****** do it!!!!
To me it would be how well you know this provider. If she was a one or two time thing, then I would give her a lot of time before I called her again. If it was someone you seen a lot, then I would wait a little bit and then call and see if there was anything I could do to help her out. And I agree with JonGator -- Let your comfort level and common sense dictate your decision. if your gut instinct tells you not to call her, Don't f****** do it!!!!
Unless it seems she cooperated with LE I would see her again, outcall for a time or two and then back to normal.
You avoid her like the plague! At least until her charges are either dropped or final. Many times :LE pops a girl and then promises to drop their charges or lower them if they agree to assist with other busts. Until the legal part is over.... you may as well be walking around with a target on your own back if you see her.
You avoid her like the plague! At least until her charges are either dropped or final. Many times :LE pops a girl and then promises to drop their charges or lower them if they agree to assist with other busts. Until the legal part is over.... you may as well be walking around with a target on your own back if you see her. Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
That's kind of what I'm thinking, LL. If she has been popped before or she is a single mother it may be worse. If she has prior multiple offenses the penalties will be greater, thus the leverage that LE can exert will be greater. As for the single mother thing, the threat of removing the kids from her and getting social services involved would be leverage beyond leverage and devious.

Who knows????
I guess it is always wise to play it safe. However, LE seems to be most concerned about underage working girls, trafficking of women, weapons and drugs. Presuming this to an adult provider with no connection to any of the above, I'd say your risk is low.

If she's a friend, I'd say contact her through a third party.
The gal is a great provider and I now have zero doubt that anything is wrong. Spoke with a mutual friend and all is well and it's back to business as usual. Had six PM's from different members letting me know what's up. It's good to know that people are looking out for each other.
That's us! One big dysfunctional family, LOL! Seriously, glad to hear all is well.
Would it be rude to ask to be PMed about whatever it is we are talking about?

HMM...that is a pretty complex sentence. Let me try again.

Wha?
I personally would not call her, unless you have a hobby phone, LE could be obtaining phone records. Wait until she contacts you and then when you meet with her make sure no words are exchanged, meet at a location of your choice, with the least amount of time from you talking with her and meeting (leave no time for LE to set up). Listen to the way she talks to you on the phone, see if it is different, any mention of money hang up and run.
I personally have a attorney on retainer, to answer the phone for me day and night, If something should happen. I got into this knowing what could happen, so if anything should happen its my problem and I don't have the right to bring anyone down or ruin anyone's life because of my choices.

Your secret is safe with me.
I got into this knowing what could happen, so if anything should happen its my problem and I don't have the right to bring anyone down or ruin anyone's life because of my choices.

Your secret is safe with me. Originally Posted by Sabrababy
Good to know...wish it applied to all involved, but there are always the weak links