Twin Peaks girls

Anyone know if any of these girls are hobby-able? I'm guessing Nashluv could make it happen. (Yes, that's a challenge!)
Might want to put in a link
Burk, I am sure he is referring to the bar/restaraunt called Twin Peaks in Omaha. Similar in style to Hooter's with waitresses in skimpy outfits.
They are what Hooters advertises. Here Hooters has more mature woman and a few that are not exactly hot. Twin Peaks on the other hand has nothing but knockouts that are in their early twenties. I have even noticed they know how to play the game better. They know all the flirting they do no matter how fake it is gets them better tips. A far better dining experience.
Anyone know if any of these girls are hobby-able? I'm guessing Nashluv could make it happen. (Yes, that's a challenge!) Originally Posted by BigAceVegas

It ain't happening with those girls. Believe me, I've tried. Some of them are still in high school, so watch out. Four of them did wash my truck Saturday morning and it was well worth the $80 it cost me. They did provide some keen visual stimulation.

Now that car wash would have made some money. Hell I'd have made the signs and made sure they knew how to hold em up high, really high.
If you see me in TP, I'll be the guy at the bar pretending to play with his phone, but is actually taking great ass and cleavage shots.
lol BAV, most the guys that go there do that.
Yeah, there's a thread on the sugar daddy site that Breastraunts are a MAJOR challenge with some Big Game on the lurk. The best scenario I could imagine is having to become a "regular" customer, then grooming, then working out some type of arrangement financially, AKA a Sugar Daddy type deal. Sounds like a lot of work compared to a sure thing...
A lot of work and a lot more money.
Burk, I am sure he is referring to the bar/restaraunt called Twin Peaks in Omaha. Similar in style to Hooter's with waitresses in skimpy outfits. Originally Posted by farmstud60

OK I'm an idiot. lol Never been to Hooters so I guess Twin peaks will fall in the same category.
OK I'm an idiot. lol Never been to Hooters so I guess Twin peaks will fall in the same category. Originally Posted by burkalini
Same category, with girls that are ten times as hot, ten times as flirty, and show ten times as much. Hooters needs to move out of the 70s. Floppy orange shorts with pantyhose and running shoes. Seriously??? Every time I go into a Hooters, I feel like I'm watching a bad B-rated flick from the 70s or 80s.
I think the food is better at Hooters, but I have only been in Twin Peaks a couple times.
How about the girls at Cigarros? http://cigarrosomaha.com/cigars/ I see them when I eat at Zurlows and they look like they belong in a strip club.