Turn offs

I do not drink or do drugs, and when I see a client and he has been drinking or high it is a total turn off. A few drinks to loosen up is cool, but slurring words or alcohol running out of his pores makes me want to puke and I will probably not see him again. I will usually give him one more chance and if drunk or high again I will not see him again.

What are your thoughts???? Would you see a provider again if sloppy drunk? On drugs?
Absolutely not!

As you mention, if someone has had a drink or two beforehand and is coming to see you then that is probably alright.

But to be wasted and participating in the hobby is dangerous. For everyone.
A sloppy drunk or doper - No way !!!

A drink or three for her to shed any potential inhibitions she may have, I'm all for and encourage !!!

My favorite providers are the uninhibited horny women that know what they want. Hopefully it's the same thing I want, lol.
I good provider does not need alcohol to be uninhibited. She loves what she is doing and is uninhibited by nature!
I good provider does not need alcohol to be uninhibited. She loves what she is doing and is uninhibited by nature! Originally Posted by Sabrababy
Fully agree !!! Some gals though need a little bit of enducement to really let go and a couple of drinks is fine with me if it loosens their hidden performance qualities.
I agree completely. A drink or two is one thing but falling down drunk is another. And definitely no on drugs of any kind including weed.

My big gripe is hygiene or the lack thereof. Hate it when a provider tries to cover up poor hygiene with perfume. I always make it a point to show up freshly showered (only thing worse than doing a big fat guy would be doing a sweaty smelly big fat guy LOL). But is it too much to expect the same consideration in return?
It is kind of a turn off when the provider undresses and has a dick. I suck it a little bit anyways and then bend over for the finale but she is not going to touch my dick.
No way I'd see a provider again if I even suspected she was high...introducing drugs into the mix dramatically increases the chances of problems with Uncle Leo. As for booze, if I smell alcohol on a provider's breath I'll be concerned. One, I have no idea if she had a drink or four. Two, if she's drinking before an appointment it tells me she probably doesn't enjoy her work...or working with/for me. I don't agree that people need a drink or two beforehand to "relax." If a provider needs a drink beforehand, she's in the wrong business.
I don't drink period when I'm working because I want to have all of my senses working 200% and I don't need to drink in order to have a good time with my clients.

But, if we're talkin about turn offs........men, when you go pee before coming to see me or after arriving at my location, WASH YOUR DICK and HANDS AFTER YOU PEE. That's all I'm sayin.

Oh and don't go overboard with the cologne. I'd like to be headache free when I'm with you.

Thanks!
I don't drink period when I'm working because I want to have all of my senses working 200% and I don't need to drink in order to have a good time with my clients.

But, if we're talkin about turn offs........men, when you go pee before coming to see me or after arriving at my location, WASH YOUR DICK and HANDS AFTER YOU PEE. That's all I'm sayin.

Oh and don't go overboard with the cologne. I'd like to be headache free when I'm with you.

Thanks! Originally Posted by MsElena
Guess me giving you a golden shower is pretty much not gonna happen
Ummmm......yeah. But, I will give you one.
Nice to see the ladies here eschewing intoxicants during visits. I rarely drink but enjoy it once or twice a month. I don't like talking to sloppy drunks at all. Maybe that's why I rarely go to the bars and so rarely drink.

But I have noticed that I feel a bit more comfortable after a drink or two and I don't begrudge a provider feeling the same. On the other hand, most of the times I plan on having that drink or two before hand, I forget to and remember a couple days later. Oh shit, I was gonna have a couple of drinks. Lol.

Heavy drug users or drinkers (addicts) are of no use. Neither while they are imbibing nor while not. They either can't focus on the matter at hand because they are physically unable to focus on anything or only one thing - getting to the drug.

As to hygiene, that goes without saying. I do not want to smell, or worse, taste sweat, hers or anyone elses. Genital hygiene can make or brake a situation. Can't stand a stanky pussy. I always shower beforehand and wash after peeing and expect the same from her even if I have no plans for DATY. I am highly visually oriented and like to get up close and personal.

So, yes ladies. Thank you for your viewpoints. Nice to see that there are providers out there who share my own in such personal matters.
Agreed, the worse turn-off is someone on drugs or too much alcohol. i have never done drugs and have no respect for them. i am a very sporadic social drinker and the one or two would be fine.

And if you smoke, say so.I don't smoke and really don't like being around it, but if you do, just say you are a smoker,but you will respect my wishes not to smoke while we are together.
Sorry, CAN'T RESIST!!! "Ma'am, in the military, they taught us NOT to piss on our hands....."

NewYorkBoy

Thanks! Originally Posted by MsElena
I can't resist either, NYB. I've heard that said a dozen times or more. My usual response is did they also teach you how to avoid the mist splashback that is inevitably created.

Cripes! More than once I've ended up with the stinky dick syndrome after just taking a piss in a strip joint urinal or trough. Yuck!