How about a body rub forum?

Not everyone wants to go the full service route. If we had a forum just for body rubs, it would be a great help!
It seems to me that body rubs are covered in the Spa/Studio/MP forum. The individual reviews and postings in that forum make clear the nature of the "extras" that would be provided--and these only sometimes include FS.
I second the motion for a massage/body rub section. Massage parlors and indy rubs are nothing like amps or full service indy's. Dallas backpage has them seperated and I believe Craigslist does as well. Amps and studios were seperated here and at aspd so let's take it a little further.
Body Rubs or Sensual Massage forum would be nice
I would love to have a body rub section. some of us are only interested in massage + or ++.

this could be an indy body rub forum.
Put me down for the body rub forum. I get around to Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, and Houston, and I've found sometimes FBSM is in the AMP section (San Antonio), the IP section (Austin), or both (Houston). My ATF is L1 only but is not an AMP. I can see the confusion. It would be really nice not to have to hunt through all the IP reviews every time I go to Houston.
This is a great idea. I hope Houston would consider one too.

Alyssa
  • Trey
  • 01-16-2011, 02:25 PM
I think its already covered in the spa section, at most ad body rubs to the title. I don't think there is enough interest for that to get its own forum to stand alone. It could be added to the other reviews section as that's a slow area as well, may speed things up.
DO it!
It seems to me that body rubs are covered in the Spa/Studio/MP forum. The individual reviews and postings in that forum make clear the nature of the "extras" that would be provided--and these only sometimes include FS. Originally Posted by Guest052110
Not all Spa's include extras and sometimes its up to the girl. I have been into Spa's for massages, paid the normal fee, got just a massage. Tried the place at a later date, different girl, paid the normal fee, got a little extra which led to a nice tip to her.

I think once you are in a private room its between you and the lady.

Having a forum that can get more granular as to what spas provide more or just normal would be nice