New Member Steviee

Stick to your guns!
Too many are afraid to post the truth for fear it will get back to the Provider...FYI, it always does.
If it escalates, RTM it and the MODS will take care of it.
Thx for the info Originally Posted by Notuagain
Cip posted on my reviews

Many kill me

But truth of encounter ajways good
Hi everyone Steviee here I'm posting a picture this is me right now I have no makeupon with the exception of what is left over from last night I am missing one tooth in the bottom row okay so if that makes you not want to see me don't see me but here is me smiling
well played!!!!
well played!!!! Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Thank you, I understand I may not be everyone's cup of tea but I know that I am beautiful inside and out. So I guess now who's the honest one??
mmmm I'm Canadian n British with the Canadian was on the wrong side of a long ago tea tax...

one missing tooth from braking up a hoo... ops errr lady of the evening fight.

if ever in ROC for a weekend, on a Friday night. Well could have a gathering for some screening live at a strip club, eh
Thank you, I understand I may not be everyone's cup of tea but I know that I am beautiful inside and out. So I guess now who's the honest one?? Originally Posted by StevieeNixx
whats ...yer opinion ons the ...wall
whats ...yer opinion ons the ...wall Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Oh well I have a wall, well a fence around my yard and it's not because I don't want anybody over it's because I want them to have my permission to come over because I work hard to keep my yard nice! so I kind of view it like that
whats ...yer opinion ons the ...wall Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Dude.....so old.......get with it.

If your Fuhrer wanna be had a brain...........it would be so much simpler.

Tell Mexico that there is now a 100 yard DMZ at that ol’ border....and have the US AirForce fly constant fighter squadrons over that DMZ....and blast the fuck outta anything that moves in that 100 yard zone.........that will keep the border crossings down!

On topic......Stevie, great reply! 👍

elg.......
so now this board has been ...reduced ta the promotin a the killin ...a migrants

...whats a sad day fer mexican ...plastic man
Hi everyone Steviee here I'm posting a picture this is me right now I have no makeupon with the exception of what is left over from last night I am missing one tooth in the bottom row okay so if that makes you not want to see me don't see me but here is me smiling Originally Posted by StevieeNixx
Nice Image!
Hi guys it's Steviee. I decided that I wanted to takea couple of more photos where you could see the date better and I took the time to put some makeup on although please excuse the pin curls my hair is still drying. also you'll notice I took one picture smiling and one with my mouth open enough for you to see said missing teeth. I feel like I beat a dead horse but I just had to show one more time a 100% accurate and as current as it gets representation of myself. I may not be everyone's cup of tea but I love myself and at 37 yes Im really 37 I'd say I'm doing just fine.
Attached Images File Type: jpg 2019-04-06-22-37-44-006.jpg (441.7 KB, 222 views) File Type: jpg 2019-04-06-22-39-05-390.jpg (431.3 KB, 222 views)
Nicely done...
Nicely done... Originally Posted by ben dover
and well played

forgive me girl as per bio not like rude like me

but ya got me thinking of a joke with dirty minded pilgrims miss spelling a mmmm US coin that not Susan B but same value
so now this board has been ...reduced ta the promotin a the killin ...a migrants

...whats a sad day fer mexican ...plastic man Originally Posted by Plastic Man
You be actin’ like most Trumpistanians..........no stomach for solutions. Lol!

On topic........Stevie , awesome!

elg.....