New Member Steviee

Dude.....so old.......get with it.

If your Fuhrer wanna be had a brain...........it would be so much simpler.

Tell Mexico that there is now a 100 yard DMZ at that ol’ border....and have the US AirForce fly constant fighter squadrons over that DMZ....and blast the fuck outta anything that moves in that 100 yard zone.........that will keep the border crossings down!

On topic......Stevie, great reply! 👍

elg....... Originally Posted by elghund
Campaign promise long broken

Who’s gonna pay fir the wall

Not Mexico that’s for sure

But on topic smiles fir Stevie but let’s see the body now

Campaign promise long broken

Who’s gonna pay fir the wall

Not Mexico that’s for sure

But on topic smiles fir Stevie but let’s see the body now Originally Posted by Missburger
ugh hay joka...

You be actin’ like most Trumpistanians..........no stomach for solutions. Lol!

On topic........Stevie , awesome!

elg..... Originally Posted by elghund
its not them , its the party, both side hate trump
fuck in that party and I feel like ron when he switch

but no where ta go

topic now please

I want ta pok... or is that poc... ? errr can't find that joke on web
again, sorry for the rude in me girl, can ya forgive me ?
Nice Stevie
I agree with Ms. Nixx, she is beautiful. Looks like my cup of tea, might not even have to add the honey.
She is a beautiful girl.
She looks like the type of girl I like to play with! 😉😉
You're adorable, I like your hair, nails, and makeup welcome to upset ny the board is full of ass clowns, don't worry about nit picking and opinions that don't matter. For every 1 guy that won't see you 10 will The majority of the best most generous Gents just lurk.
You're adorable, I like your hair, nails, and makeup welcome to upset ny the board is full of ass clowns, don't worry about nit picking and opinions that don't matter. For every 1 guy that won't see you 10 will Originally Posted by Lexxxy
I rather no makeup as I give her hair that just out of bed look
If I not screened out as rude that is
Hey hey now gf, don't threaten me with a good time.lol. I'm always up for a duo if you ever are needing a lady in Syracuse.
You're adorable, I like your hair, nails, and makeup welcome to upset ny the board is full of ass clowns, don't worry about nit picking and opinions that don't matter. For every 1 guy that won't see you 10 will The majority of the best most generous Gents just lurk. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Thank you as well Lexxxy, As women we all have things that bother us about the way we look no matter how beautiful. Lucky for me he hit a sensitive spot. Lol. they do say that all press is good press whether negative or positive because at least they're talking about you!
You're adorable, I like your hair, nails, and makeup welcome to upset ny the board is full of ass clowns, don't worry about nit picking and opinions that don't matter. For every 1 guy that won't see you 10 will The majority of the best most generous Gents just lurk. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Ass clown huh? And you wonder why people don't review or don't post honest reviews.
Because of my review you all now have fair and honest pictures to make up your own mind. Now if she cleans her room, improves hygiene, and gets the plumbing fixed it will be an even better experience for the next guy.
I think that is the point everyone is missing. This shouldn't have been a back and forth tit for tat. Bad reviews are not a bad thing. As long as they are fair and honest. If you don't want bad reviews then improve yourself. That makes more guys happy and providers more money which in the end is a beautiful thing. Hopefully all of this attention will make her a very busy person. I never wished her any ill will or said she was a bad person. Quite the contrary. But to start calling people ass clowns for posting an honest review good or bad does everyone a disservice.
Can we just fucking carry on. Everyone stay safe and have fun!!!
Ass clown huh? And you wonder why people don't review or don't post honest reviews.
Because of my review you all now have fair and honest pictures to make up your own mind. Now if she cleans her room, improves hygiene, and gets the plumbing fixed it will be an even better experience for the next guy.
I think that is the point everyone is missing. This shouldn't have been a back and forth tit for tat. Bad reviews are not a bad thing. As long as they are fair and honest. If you don't want bad reviews then improve yourself. That makes more guys happy and providers more money which in the end is a beautiful thing. Hopefully all of this attention will make her a very busy person. I never wished her any ill will or said she was a bad person. Quite the contrary. But to start calling people ass clowns for posting an honest review good or bad does everyone a disservice.
Can we just fucking carry on. Everyone stay safe and have fun!!! Originally Posted by tbear4u77
Well, that deserves a "Tbear for Modtard"
Hey hey now gf, don't threaten me with a good time.lol. I'm always up for a duo if you ever are needing a lady in Syracuse. Originally Posted by StevieeNixx
I'm down to 1 of 3
ATF today gave me orders no more test rides for that stripper
Soooooooooooo excepting applications
would ya duo with a 50 something UTR. ?
She told me it hurts if going DATY deep

So thinking her n I seed a pussy for a lick off competition

warning one lady told me I to ruff and well all pussy not alike
the stripper like a dead fish as I DAYT'ed, other wise was good and fun
but orders are orders keep looking for a 2nd playmate

a PaGent stamp of good licking will help your application
for this job its better than a lilylivered stamp of approval. But would not hurt . just sayin
Can we just fucking carry on. Everyone stay safe and have fun!!! Originally Posted by tbear4u77
Amen
mmmmm reading post before n after my #42
and some others

Girl I at this time do not have PA so can not read ROS .
Nor has it been leaked to my view

LOL when I have PA I change titles to match current and not react on ROS

ya I like "no" the best

but well as I have not seen
I could be a clean slate not yet tainted . just sayin

yes a bit rude but a loyal time renter, hell saw the 1 now only 1st time in the 80's
rehooked starting about 2000 for 2 or 3 times a month
LOL and she no longer a lean mean fucking machine, but still fun
  • Eli
  • 04-07-2019, 05:06 PM
TBear,

Continue and be honest. It's a breath of fresh air. I'm hoping too that the young lady adjusts but I was told a year ago to stay away. Nothing says there can't be an adjustment in attitude.....but attitude adjustment to me is usually acting. Too bad. Enjoy gentlemen.

Eli