New Member Steviee

There are those whose intentions are to disrespect & demean.

And then there are those that remain respectful, all the while exchanging info ranging from “best experience ever”, to “I might have PTSD after that encounter.”

I understand that sometimes jerks post reviews. Some reviews are fake. Some reviews are posted as revenge. But the majority of the no reviews are just people calling it how they see it.

When reviewers must walk on eggshells and/or feel unable to openly share sub-par experiences, our whole review system - and information exchange - loses all of its validity and value

I don’t know the specifics of this situation with these individuals well enough to have an opinion either way. This is merely a general comment about how there are times where we need to defend themselves, and there are times when we just need to accept negative feedback with dignity and poise
stevie is great! welcome darlin! stickler for nice teeth n pretty face. wouldn't have noticed one missin if someone didn't tell me. she's prettier in person than pics. nice girl. Originally Posted by bigdickdaddydom
Then I guess you aren't actually a stickler then, or have no idea what that means.
There are those whose intentions are to disrespect & demean.

And then there are those that remain respectful, all the while exchanging info ranging from “best experience ever”, to “I might have PTSD after that encounter.”

I understand that sometimes jerks post reviews. Some reviews are fake. Some reviews are posted as revenge. But the majority of the no reviews are just people calling it how they see it.

When reviewers must walk on eggshells and/or feel unable to openly share sub-par experiences, our whole review system - and information exchange - loses all of its validity and value

I don’t know the specifics of this situation with these individuals well enough to have an opinion either way. This is merely a general comment about how there are times where we need to defend themselves, and there are times when we just need to accept negative feedback with dignity and poise Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
bbg,

Thank you! Nicely put!

DD
Why would there be so many of us long standing BBWs if there wasn't a big demand for it? Originally Posted by Lexxxy
The fetish/niche heavyset gals post and promote disproportionally. Mainstream attractiveness doesn’t need to defend their appeal, is secure enough or too busy meeting real demand to worry. Welcome steviee I’m unsure about haven’t really seen the body pics tho the facial beauty may have filters on it whew