A Quick Trip Down Memory Lane

Remember a few years ago when email spam filters weren't very good?

You might check your email after getting up every morning only to find that your mailbox was filled with annoying junk. Assholes were pitching everything from phony get-rich-quick schemes to herbal penis enlargement pills, usually by screaming with ALL CAPS and lots of exclamation marks in the subject line.

It sure is nice to have good spam filters nowadays to get rid of all that shit.

But the front page of this forum has begun to take on the appearance of a pre-spam filter email inbox.
Remember a few years ago when email spam filters weren't very good?

You might check your email after getting up every morning only to find that your mailbox was filled with annoying junk. Assholes were pitching everything from phony get-rich-quick schemes to herbal penis enlargement pills, usually by screaming with ALL CAPS and lots of exclamation marks in the subject line.

It sure is nice to have good spam filters nowadays to get rid of all that shit.

But the front page of this forum has begun to take on the appearance of a pre-spam filter email inbox. Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
Now that you mention it, it has!
  • WTF
  • 05-14-2013, 07:35 PM
Assholes were pitching everything from phony get-rich-quick schemes to herbal penis enlargement pills, usually by screaming with ALL CAPS and lots of exclamation marks in the subject line. Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
JD and Whirly are pissed that those penis pills didn't work and they are taking out their frustration on the forum!
It's a conspiracy...LOL

Remember when people knew how to use the IGNORE button...fuckerS

Captain Midnight and WTF
  • WTF
  • 05-15-2013, 12:09 AM
JD and Whirly are pissed that those penis pills didn't work and they are taking out their frustration on the forum! Originally Posted by WTF
Awww, I forgot COG

Captain Midnight and WTF Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Well, lookie here! Another intellectually challenged hypocrite who's one of the dumbest and most annoying broken records on the site speaks up!

Barleycorn, during a short period of time following 9/11/12, didn't you start almost as many Benghazi-related threads as Whirlaway has in recent days?

Look, moron, no one is saying it isn't an important story. It's just that it isn't necessary to start a new thread every time you come across a story on the issue.

Although Whirlaway is far and away the forum's noisiest broken record, you seem to have the #2 spot locked down.
  • WTF
  • 05-15-2013, 07:48 AM
CM what these numbnuts fail to realize is that it was not you nor I or even 'libtards' that want political discussion out of the SB.

We have just posted the reason why and possible suggestions to accommodate all SB posters.

This is part of these guys problem....they hear wtf they want to hear and then do not want to have a reasonable discussion into a possible fix. They turn that into a left vs right!
It's a conspiracy...LOL

Remember when people knew how to use the IGNORE button...fuckerS Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I wish the IGNORE button not only collapsed the post of the ignored user but also rendered the threads started by the ignored invisible.
I wish the IGNORE button not only collapsed the post of the ignored user but also rendered the threads started by the ignored invisible. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Yes, that would be quite a delight!

But, alas, the thread title still junks up the front page when you try that.
Maybe the new owner will be more strict than the old ones.
Maybe the new owner will be more strict than the old ones. Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
or maybe the new owner has you on ignore.
  • CJ7
  • 05-17-2013, 06:13 PM
I saw memory lane and thought it was about 40 Benghazi threads
ah, the good old days ....lol