Barry Bonds or Jeff Bagwell

Who's your pick and why?
Berry Bonds another PEDs user. Look at his photo from the 1991 NLCS to his photo after a year with the Giants.

Bagwell, part of the Killer Bs H town teams, 1995 player of the year. From the outside, never tested positive for steroids.
End of story
Juicing doesn't count
  • R.M.
  • 10-09-2019, 06:10 AM
Craig Biggio
End of story
Juicing doesn't count Originally Posted by tbone2u
Exactly
Which makes this another...Useless thread.
Berry Bonds another PEDs user. Look at his photo from the 1991 NLCS to his photo after a year with the Giants.

Bagwell, part of the Killer Bs H town teams, 1995 player of the year. From the outside, never tested positive for steroids. Originally Posted by Fizley
I set these two threads up nicely. I think its hilarious how you love Roger but dont love Barry when they committed the same offense. Then you try to qualify why you dislike Doc based on regular drug use as if you're better than him while you pay for pussy.

If Bagwell is better than Bonds then Doc is better than Roger. End of story periodt..and Roger was the worse PED user of all time because he was also injecting his wife in her ass with roids.

Lastly the reality is for as much as I love Bags he couldn't hold a candle to Barry before or after roids. Compare Barry's accomplishments to Bags before roids and there is no contest
Still a useless thread
Both juicers and this both irrelevant.
I pick Race baiting for $500 Alex
Exactly.....that's why he picks one black and one white
What amazes me is why the mods allow it. Every thread he starts is about race baiting. If he doesn't start with at the beginning of the thread....he waits a while and then twist it towards the race baiting. That's all he's ever done.
He called it SC. Time to man up.

Can you explain what is in your experience that causes you to take these views ?
  • R.M.
  • 10-10-2019, 05:51 AM
I pick Race baiting for $500 Alex Originally Posted by notanewbie
Ding Ding. But then Oh boy wouldn't have anything to post about.
Not about race. I see souls not skin. Your soul and spirit is what indicates what kind of person you are. I also want to point out how all of you thus far have proven your clear biases. Refusal to recognize reality of the oppressed because you havent made it to the 1% despite your privilege. The issue is you've been conditioned to believe you were superior to the minority but you're angry because you never got an invite to the 1% class and so you maintain your low level biases. Its ok you folks dont understand that's what's happened to you. Outside of public view you feel superior but you also realize that you havent made it to that social class that always taught you that you were superior. This is why you think I post about race when I dont. I post about human behavior.

I told you I know white people very well. Since grade school. I have lots of white friends some far right some extremely liberal so I get insights that you folks dont get on the other side. I have the best of both worlds since I'm originally from the gutter. ;-)

PS: most of the problem is breaks along generational lines. older folks have mindsets that arent progressive but rather stagnant. It's hard to be accepting of other when you're a baby boomer.
I don't see the posters here acting superior sc. You are the only one that sees the white guy superior.
I don't see that from the white guys here, the black guys here, the asian guys here or the latino guys here.
I only see it from you.

We are all the same....what we chose to do with our lives is what's important.
If a white guys wants to come on here and piss and moan about being white.....he's as fucked up as you are for pissing and moaning that you are black. Same goes for any other race or ethnic group.

What I do see on here is a lot of bias against white old guys.........but I don't bitch about it because one day they will open their eyes and find themselves old just like me. I chuckle at that.
I have lots of white friends Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
LMAO...Classic!