How Is COVID Effecting The Hobby?

I have not been in the loop since COVID hit. Just curious to know how it is effecting everyone. Are both parties wearing masks during appointments? Providers, are you taking your clients’ temperatures? How can everyone stay safe in the hobby with such a contagious virus out there? I’m anxious to get back in the flow of things, but COVID has me concerned. Is it best to wait until there is a treatment and vaccine? Would love to hear everyone’s’ thoughts. Thanks.

AJ
One of the dates did a strip tease out of a three piece matching trikini.
Much more expressions from her eyes until the final piece came off
I'v been visiting with New and Old
friends and Staying as safe as we can .
But OP if you wait till a vaccine you just might miss out on some good old loven fun .

I take temps and keep things cleaned in my hotel room , Every one get's a new soap and own things to clean up with or shower . I'm just as safe in the hobby as im out and about , But kind hard to kiss with a mask on when your gfe ..

I can't wait to get to KC soon ..
Thanks for the reply Gina! That’s very helpful information and I’m glad to hear you are taking precautions to keep both you and your clients safe! Be well and hope to see you when you visit KC.

AJ
i have been seeing mostly longtime regulars
and the new guys are very well vetted!

i carry my own sheets,towels,dish soap,bath soaps and lysol spray..... and i have an ionizer that i will put off in the room for 20minutes before i "set up shop".... it purifies the air nicely!

and since we gotta wear madk,i bought 5 novelty ones for fun! lol
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 5C617E18-747A-49F5-9754-584859383F4A.jpeg (438.1 KB, 305 views)
Thank you Dallas! I love your mask! Be well��
I’ve been wondering the same. There were so many variables before covid hit now with it really makes hobbying difficult. I haven’t been working during the “lockdown”. Recently, I posted and to my surprise some clients were not interested in booking if I wore a mask. Is that really a deal breaker?
Hasn't bothered me at all.
I’ve been wondering the same. There were so many variables before covid hit now with it really makes hobbying difficult. I haven’t been working during the “lockdown”. Recently, I posted and to my surprise some clients were not interested in booking if I wore a mask. Is that really a deal breaker? Originally Posted by KellyKiss
How about a mask with a 1.5" hole in the middle?
As by a couple of the responses, it’s evident that there are some people that are not taking COVID serious. Unfortunately, for some it’s going to take them or someone close to them to get sick before it hits home.

I work in healthcare and I’ve seen what this virus can do to healthy and unhealthy individuals and their families and friends. I appreciate and understand your concerns Kelly, thank you for being thoughtful and considerate as you decide how to maneuver through this pandemic. Be well and stay safe.

AJ
It didn't slow things much at all.
Really the requests only stopped because I took an almost 6 week hiatus. Even then I got a few emails trying to see if i'd change my mind.
I've been back in action since a little after mid-May.
I'm not trying to act like my emails are swamped because I don't advertise that much like I used to (also have a civvie career) esp since I have not toured the greater part of the year due to 'Rona restrictions.
But the volume I'm used to in inquiries and actual dates like it was pre-Rona is pretty normal again (technically available everyday but actually probably see dates only about 3 days a week and 1-2 per day (they tend to be 90mins+ dates)).
Thanks for the feedback Mocha. I’m going to continue to wait it out. Sounds like a vaccine will be available at the end of the year/first part of next year. I have to say, it’s been tough not being able to hang out with you beautiful ladies. Be well.

AJ
Thanks for the feedback Mocha. I’m going to continue to wait it out. Sounds like a vaccine will be available at the end of the year/first part of next year. I have to say, it’s been tough not being able to hang out with you beautiful ladies. Be well.

AJ Originally Posted by Agreen7

As by a couple of the responses, it’s evident that there are some people that are not taking COVID serious. Unfortunately, for some it’s going to take them or someone close to them to get sick before it hits home.

I work in healthcare and I’ve seen what this virus can do to healthy and unhealthy individuals and their families and friends. I appreciate and understand your concerns Kelly, thank you for being thoughtful and considerate as you decide how to maneuver through this pandemic. Be well and stay safe.

AJ Originally Posted by Agreen7
I want to say I understand and respect your wanting to wait it out longer.
I've been very careful since i've back to it but the risk being too much for a bit is why I took off for almost 6 weeks because it got so SUPER bad EVERYWHERE especially the DC/NoVA that I just couldn't deal.
It also took 3 different provider friends to sort of give me a newsflash telling me "hey, you're more privilged than many considering you have a civvie job that can keep you comfortable by itself and for the most part you can do it from home. You're not hard up for money in any way so chill out a few weeks".
Big oof to hear but that really pushed me to sit my a** down for awhile.
I have a mom (59) & grandmother (79) who are high-risk for a few reasons that I don't see as much as I want to.
I've been getting a COVID test every 3-4 weeks.
It was real and serious to me back in March everything began shutting down and friends of friends started getting sick and/or dying of COVID starting around mid-April.
I am surprised it took awhile to hit people more direct to me to get hit by this though but not that long ago a 31 y/o old HS friend caught it...they just made a recovery from it but it hit her very bad.
Within the last week a 26 y/o civvie colleague got it and are in quarantine right now.
I'm going to keep volume relatively light per usual and as long as I keep testing negative (and keep with my precautions).