URL / Website: https://www.babydolls.com/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Shady Trail
Activities: NE, SE, titty fuck, HJTC
Hair Length and Color: Blonde shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Perfect MILF, absolutely huge man made boobs, probably around 5'6 without the heels
Recommendation: Yes
  • rcusa
  • 06-30-2023, 11:45 AM
Nice report, but "sure thing" implies FS. I suppose FS is not a BDD activity...
Nice report, but "sure thing" implies FS. I suppose FS is not a BDD activity... Originally Posted by rcusa

Most definitely is, how deep are your pockets or how good is your game?

You have game when you bang a stripper, post shift and she tios you. *wink
Come on dude. No stripper is paying you to bang them unless you found a Deja Vu strip club and you banging the one ugly chick.(if you’ve been out of town and see that strip club advertised you get it) But puling strippers for free OTC is a def possible for some. I’m prob past those days as much as I hate to admit it but you miss all the shots you don’t take right. Negotiating some reduced OTC price seems more reasonable at this point. Recently spent the day at local spa outing with one, king spa, was fun. Entry fee for her and feed her is all and we stayed about 3 hours. Some feels and mutual touching in saunas and pool. Teasing stuff for fun. We enjoyed each other company and she enjoyed the free relaxing outing for her, no adult activities there expected. She was headed off to work and we agreed to meet up later for a not yet negotiated price she quoted at the time $500, prob could have got $300 but I ended up heading to bar and got free p that night. Strippers are def expensive and I’d recommend gloving up but if you find a sexy young one that knows how to really move they really can F.
I need to find her.