Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: East of Syracuse
State: New York
Address: Near Tops in Manlius
Hair Length and Color: Long Brunette Hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Alley is a very cute girl, Tall, 5'9" maybe and very slender with "a" cup breasts, long legs and very nice ass. Her skin is almost lily white and has a great smile.
Recommendation: Yes
Wait, is this "the" Alley that was around before? She's been awol for awhile. Any chance she was actually in her 40s in real life?
Wait, is this "the" Alley that was around before? She's been awol for awhile. Any chance she was actually in her 40s in real life? Originally Posted by uticaguy
Are you saying this 😂 is Alley, Alley?
She did work through Sindi a few times. If this is the one who had video around online.
It’s the same Allie
Its the same one that has been around here for years. She is in her 40's. I hope she has cleaned up her life.
It’s the same Allie Originally Posted by JaysonTodd
so then it's Allie Allie and NOT Alley Alley???
I'm so fuckin confused....
Sindi said she was "back" so I am guessing she was around before, she could be early 40's but very cute and doesn't look it. I was guessing at mid to late 30's
It was a great experience for me and no signs of "rough" life that some of us have seen before.
Sindi said she was "back" so I am guessing she was around before, she could be early 40's but very cute and doesn't look it. I was guessing at mid to late 30's Originally Posted by funengineer
It was a great experience for me and no signs of "rough" life that some of us have seen before. Originally Posted by funengineer
No disrespect as she is a very nice person and presents herself well. She is in her 40's (42 actually), but one would never guess it, and she has fought those demons for years and hides it well. Just keeping it real, but she is also a great lady and , in fact is one of only 3 I have reviewed here. I even believed she was 26 back then, so that is how good she has preserved herself.
pics?
bra size?
lincks?
Ask Sindi. I contacted her, caught up, and she was happy to share details and a pic. On behalf of Alley of course. A good relationship with Sindi goes a long way.
Private Message me for pics and 4 short vids that have been shared here before.They are about 10 years old.
NBruno: Why would you do that to her? She has beaten back the demons and is doing a very good job of looking after herself right now. Why spread old videos and pictures from 10 years ago?
Makes him feel better about himself...