URL / Website: Na
City: Beaumont
State: Texas
Address: College...by the ball fields
Activities: FBSM
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Better than average AMP girl (for bmt), 5'4", 125lbs, small Bs, thin waist, tiny booty, fit but not firm, bubbly personality, nice smile, smelled fresh and clean, makeup done
Recommendation: Yes
Only limits to L1.
So far yes...maybe more after additional visits...not sure though
Strictly L1 from my experience. Multiple tries.
Excellent review.
Strictly L1 from my experience. Multiple tries. Originally Posted by Turbinator
Turb...why don't you try posting some of your experiences on here for others to see...it would be very helpful for some of us out there in the trenches to see what others had to say...
After reading ROS I honestly don’t see the issue with going beyond L1 edging ceiling painting and toe curling damn son I been to Korea and the PI and can’t remember and experience that intense with a L25 experience ha.
After reading ROS I honestly don’t see the issue with going beyond L1 edging ceiling painting and toe curling damn son I been to Korea and the PI and can’t remember and experience that intense with a L25 experience ha. Originally Posted by planemech01

That is a very good point indeed plane...maybe I was just thinking to much with the wrong head...lol
But I think you are correct
Nice review!
They old don’t give a flying fuck how the sausage is made addendum slides nicely in here
Yeah I should....just lazy I guess.
Turb...why don't you try posting some of your experiences on here for others to see...it would be very helpful for some of us out there in the trenches to see what others had to say... Originally Posted by nate2500hd
Yeah I should ....just lazy I guess.