Verification

What is the best sight for a newbie to join and get verified? P411 date check?
  • Old-T
  • 06-26-2014, 06:31 AM
It depends upon where you are because each of them tends to be used more in some states. I belong to both and find them both worthwhile. In some places you find a lot of overlap but there are definitely ladies who use one but not the other.

I find P411 is a little more personalized when I have a question or issue, but both are a good investment.
My very first girl was a gal off backpage. I tried using her as a reference for my 2nd gal. Didn't work. So here is the plan I used........it worked great for me. Your mileage may vary.

I went back to Eccie, TER, and a local board from Denver. I researched. Then I deliberately selected two different ladies from two different cities that I frequent. I did not select them based on how attractive I found them.....though I would'nt have kicked either one out of bed for eating crackers.

Instead, I looked for 2 ladies that were newbie friendly, reference friendly, had P411 accounts, and a long line of good reviews by lots of different guys.

I also decided what info I was willing to give up during screening ahead of time.

I called lady 1 and submitted myself to her screening procedure. We had a date and a good time.

I called lady 2 and gave her lady 1 as a reference. Also screened through her. We had a date and a good time.

I then used lady 1 & 2 as references to get a P411 account. Shazam! I was now a P411 member with 2 "ok's." Between the 2 cities I frequent, I now had credentials to see over 400 different ladies! Blonde Spinners! Brunette BBWs with huge boobs! Fiery redheads!

I've been like a kid in a candy store ever since. I've NEVER had this much sex.

Unexpectedly, on both counts, I never went back to see lady 2. Lady 1 became an ATF and I see her regularly.

Hope this helps.

Good luck!
So both of these services are legit?
  • Old-T
  • 06-26-2014, 12:21 PM
Yes they are.
Yes they are, but I'd say P411 far out weights date-check.