Better photos = way more interest!

professional photographer here in Austin this week shooting girls... get your pictures up to a level where you will gain way more new clients!

Professional, respectful, and honest.

I will take really good care of you... My clients are always very satisfied!

Pm now if you are interested in making a lot more money!

One love!
B
  • Toyz
  • 12-02-2014, 03:22 PM
professional photographer here in Austin this week shooting girls... get your pictures up to a level where you will gain way more new clients!

One love!
B Originally Posted by Iloveassss
In conjunction with ILoveAssss offer of photography, I ToYz, will offer my world reknowned services as a FFF (Female Foto Fluffer). I'll suck on your nipples to get them nice and upright for your pictures. DFK to make your lips puffy. DATY to get a bit of blood flowing through those difficult vaginal passages.

Now, I KNOW YOU ARE THINKING, "Damn I can't afford ToYz service, but I sure wish I could".

For a LIMITED TIME OFFER you can have me there ON SET and warming you up for the low, low introductory rate of....{{{{say it with me}}}....$37.50!

Operators are somewhere round here....just call and someone will answer sooner or later.

1-(800)-Fuk-ToYz.
I can't breef!! Oh that's some funny shit toyz!
In conjunction with ILoveAssss offer of photography, I ToYz, will offer my world reknowned services as a FFF (Female Foto Fluffer). I'll suck on your nipples to get them nice and upright for your pictures. DFK to make your lips puffy. DATY to get a bit of blood flowing through those difficult vaginal passages.

Now, I KNOW YOU ARE THINKING, "Damn I can't afford ToYz service, but I sure wish I could".

For a LIMITED TIME OFFER you can have me there ON SET and warming you up for the low, low introductory rate of....{{{{say it with me}}}....$37.50!

Operators are somewhere round here....eating bologna sandwiches, just call and someone will answer sooner or later.

1-(800)-Fuk-ToYz. Originally Posted by Toyz
FTFY

One love!
B Originally Posted by Iloveassss
Feel free to post some pictures of your work. Do you place a BIG ASS water mark on all your pictures? ADS like this in COED are OK but normally they would be posted in ISO. But today....

And like Toyz I'd like to offer my assistance. Some of these ladies might want to reach a specific market share. The I can take a SLAMDANDOŽ group. Oh hell here I'll post one for you....

Oh boy.....don't get Toyz started. He may post some of those failed selfie shots again.