I hate to even do it but...

As I signed in to the home page I glanced through the featured showcases as usual. I noticed two that caught my eye and started to peruse.

With the first added to my contacts as a possibility, I clicked on the second and thought I recognized her from somewhere. http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase.php?do=preview& g=2334

Searched for more info and found this review. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=115181&highli ght=summersashlee

While reading the down line comments, I discovered this horrible thread. http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=118595

I only bring it up because it serves as a reminder to both sides in the issue. Always take steps to protect yourself. And no, not always BDS style.

With the recent booting of BW, I will state that I think she was very helpful to all and worked to protect us all from abuses on all sides.

I don't know.....you did a pretty good job without her.
preach it, you fellas were getting lazy...and hood winked.
I never have met Brooke, but I'm here to tell you she has been a huge asset to us girls and keeping us safe. She is newbie friendly when most of us aren't and has stealth screening skills which we all appreciate. Say what you will, but I'm ready for her to be back.

I know most of you guys would rather a board without women so you can say what you want about whomever you want, but seriously, would that really be entertaining? I'm just saying... I thought you guys liked playing with girls...
None of us guys give a shit about her screening skills or if she helps newbies...if she quits being cunty over the whole AD/Sofia thing then no one would think twice about banning her...

Personally, I don't like hookers doing my research for me...so she serves no purpose to me. The OP just shows that if you want to find out something, you can on your own...
Damn Wakeup!!! Sweetpea, has it been a while or what? Simmer on down now.

Go nail 3 strippers and come back and post in the morning... Doctor's orders!
You know what else?

She's got boobs
, too.

Am I missing something, I thought she was only banned. She will be back.
I know most of you guys would rather a board without women so you can say what you want about whomever you want, but seriously, would that really be entertaining? I'm just saying... I thought you guys liked playing with girls... Originally Posted by AidanMacKenna
I was thincking of seen but not heard....now, show me some taint.....oops, wrong board.
she was an asset for some, a hindrance for others and ran off some pussy. The first two I really have no concern...the pussy on the other hand.....
+1
I was thincking of seen but not heard....now, show me some taint.....oops, wrong board. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Hummmmm........
Seen but not heard..........Sounds good to me!
I was thincking of seen but not heard....now, show me some taint.....oops, wrong board. Originally Posted by dearhunter
There is never a wrong board for taint.
So BW was banned for cockblocking? I liked her, but can understand the issues you are being cunty about oh wait, if guys do it must be dicky or something. I tend to thinck in broader strokes like prehaps the things that upset brother Wakeup were more a symptom than the root problem. If you don't like reading someone's posts then stop reading them, if everyone we disagree with is run off it may be easy to moderate but pretty damn boring.

"take that man outside and shoot him!" - Gen Dreedle, Catch 22