WHITE QUEEN Holiday Visit Question... (PIC)

Hello, Austin!

Love your city, so have another visit in mind!

Rather than contact everybody individually, I hope to gauge a general scheduling preference through this post :-)

Feel free to either PM me here on ECCIE or email me directly at DUBOISREX@gmail.com to let me know if Mon-Thurs (15-18 DEC) or Fri-Tues (19-23) works better.

XO M

wow those are some serious workout shoes!
Hello, Austin!

Love your city, so have another visit in mind!

Rather than contact everybody individually, I hope to gauge a general scheduling preference through this post :-)

Feel free to either PM me here on ECCIE or email me directly at DUBOISREX@gmail.com to let me know if Mon-Thurs (15-18 DEC) or Fri-Tues (19-23) works better.

XO M

Originally Posted by The White Queen
Fri-Tues
Wow. I can do that...well, I used to could..ok, I never have been able to do that.
That's friggin hot!
  • Loxly
  • 12-12-2014, 09:41 AM
Gives another spin on "Tough Love". Kudos to you for your fitness.
Mmmm.....yes
Now that is what you call atletic and smoking hot.
aww bullshit! i think her right tit is holdin her off the ground
aww bullshit! i think her right tit is holdin her off the ground Originally Posted by knotty man
LMAO let me guess, next question: aren't you supposed to ask me how much I had to bench press to get them so big

Thanks for all the feedback...opted for the sooner rather than the later and so am in town until Thursday morning

XO M
duboisrex@gmail.com
aww bullshit! i think her right tit is holdin her off the ground Originally Posted by knotty man
Nah, it's her amazingly strong left thumb.
Well, it's a little intimidating ...

... cause all along I imagine my little muscle in between that fist ....
I would be afraid with that body she could squeeze and pinch off my already small wee wee... ��
That's an incredible amount of dedication madam. Cheers to your gumption!!!
(holds up Irish Coffee with whipped cream I'm drinking accompanying my sticky buns for breakfast)
The extra $100-$150 is for having to smile and act turned on while doing old fat dudes with shriveled sacs. It is clear how much value you put into fitness. It's not a hobby. It's a serious lifestyle. Yeah it's his personality that really turns you on. Ugh huh (Clearing throat and smiling)

You've earned the right to demand whatever the hell you want. Well done.
(holds up Irish Coffee with whipped cream I'm drinking accompanying my sticky buns for breakfast) Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Hard bod and hot with cbj for $400 or sexy bod (Even with sticky buns) and brainy with BBBJ for $250? What to do. What to do.
(holds up Irish Coffee with whipped cream I'm drinking accompanying my sticky buns for breakfast) Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
I have to say I do find her dedication (and the results) to be amazing and beautiful (and more than a little intimidating)

Miss Val never has a second cup of Irish coffee at home?