We Are No Longer An Agency. Just One Lady Now... "Natasha"

To the guys that keep PMing me, Venus Entertainment is no longer together or collaborating with each other.

There was no drama. Nothing happened. We are all just too busy with our Indy selves and non-hobby jobs.

We are all still friends, but no longer doing doubles or hosting UTR's etc.

Sooo... it's just me, "Natasha" formerly known as Scarlett De Rossi and several other handles. Lol

Thank you,

"NATASHA" or wtf ever you wanna call me.
How many handles are providers allowed?
One at a time, sir.
  • Toyz
  • 11-24-2015, 06:07 PM
One at a time, sir. Originally Posted by VenusEntertainment
I always preferred Rossi & the biting wit she brought to the board. The interesting topics that made me want to respond, banter, or joke around in...

And while I often gave her shit, I was sitting here thinking "that hoogar is pretty sharp & funny"...
That butt makes me want to change my name to Boris.
That butt makes me want to change my name to Boris. Originally Posted by RetiredNinja
i am enamored of her other lady parts, as well .... sigh
  • Toyz
  • 11-24-2015, 09:52 PM
That butt makes me want to change my name to Boris. Originally Posted by RetiredNinja
it really does look pleasantly plump and smackable doesn't it?
Wow. Thank you, guys. Especially you, Toyz. I appreciate that. That is very flattering, especially coming from you. I mean that.
  • Toyz
  • 11-25-2015, 06:25 AM
Wow. Thank you, guys. Especially you, Toyz. I appreciate that. That is very flattering, especially coming from you. I mean that. Originally Posted by VenusEntertainment
Thank you Rossi!
Good luck with future endeavors.
1 if I was in charge.

How many handles are providers allowed? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
  • Toyz
  • 11-25-2015, 02:26 PM
1 if I was in charge. Originally Posted by Skip_8
You have MY vote for Austin MOD!

Lets hear it for SKIP_8!!
I always preferred Rossi & the biting wit she brought to the board. The interesting topics that made me want to respond, banter, or joke around in...

And while I often gave her shit, I was sitting here thinking "that hoogar is pretty sharp & funny"... Originally Posted by Toyz
+10
Sooo... it's just me, "Natasha" formerly known as Scarlett De Rossi and several other handles. Lol Originally Posted by VenusEntertainment

And while I often gave her shit, I was sitting here thinking "that hoogar is pretty sharp & funny"... Originally Posted by Toyz
I only met with Scarlett, never saw Natasha. But let me tell you, Ms Scarlett De Rossi was a lot of fun and she really knew how to rock my cock (or is it spelled CAWK for TOYZ).

Happy Thanksgiving to both of you. and to all on the ATX Boards.