Name: Holly, Anastasia, AriAsm ...????
User ID:: AriAsm
Phone: 214 400 3871
Email Address: ari.m131796@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2417189
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Probably the same apartment Abe went to
Activities: LFK, DFK, titty play, FIV, mish, CG, Doggie, Surfboard then AriAsm (Holly Monroe at the time) using her looks and female appeal to permenantly change a person's trust in the human race.
Hair Length and Color: Dark shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Beautiful young girl, GND looks with a killer body.
Recommendation: No
Damn dude I know she might have wronged you in the past but you bringing up shit for 2017 as a review? I get it...she fucked you over but this isn't a review, at this point its just you being bitter. let it go man....
agreed, who does that?
Damn dude I know she might have wronged you in the past but you bringing up shit for 2017 as a review? I get it...she fucked you over but this isn't a review, at this point its just you being bitter. let it go man.... Originally Posted by txboi817
I honestly don't care what people on ECCIE think, in my opinion its a shame that a hot young thief is redirecting thousands of dollars from the girls on this site that are honest into her bank account.
agreed, who does that? Originally Posted by Boomstick
People who care about any community they are a part of does this. Too many people just stand around a watch crimes with the attitude "Its not happening to me" Grow some balls!
dude let it go already.. she currently has 4 stellar reviews..

and yes.. i myself can't wait to see her again!
I think he does have a point it good to let people know an remember how she can be sometime so guys always know to be safe around an watch your shit! Lol but I did have a great time with her but she could be suckering us all back in for another Jack move only time will tell
  • 09-13-2018, 05:27 PM
The result of breaking rules 1,2,3 and 4.....Never get too close...There is a fine line between getting played, and one being a “thief”.
So Troy what happened I see you calling her a thief but I have not read anywhere what happened.
Yeah, I'm not seeing the "thief" part here.
dude let it go already.. she currently has 4 stellar reviews..

and yes.. i myself can't wait to see her again! Originally Posted by honest_abe
I am surprised by your response Abe, I thought you of all people would understand that the only difference between ECCIE and Backpage (RIP) and other BLIND sites is ACCOUNTABILITY. On ECCIE both the providers and the men have the ability to let others know when they are treated unfairly. When people act like fools the community has the ability to let others know.
This doesn’t belong here in the “encounter” section.

If you have an issue with her and if you TRULY want to help and inform the community, post an alert post in the Co-ed section.

And if you’re gonna call her out as a thief, at least elaborate as to what happened for the edification of the community.
This post is worthless as a review.

And for the record, I don’t know this gal and I’ve never met her.

Carry on,

W.
This doesn’t belong here in the “encounter” section.

If you have an issue with her and if you TRULY want to help and inform the community, post an alert post in the Co-ed section.

And if you’re gonna call her out as a thief, at least elaborate as to what happened for the edification of the community.
This post is worthless as a review.

And for the record, I don’t know this gal and I’ve never met her.

Carry on,

W. Originally Posted by Wildstar
Agree.
More details be really helpful so that we can be informed and decided not to see this so called thief. But geez she is hot. Everyone always love bad girls. Hot thief .lol..
The butthurt is strong with this one

First time I'm witnessing a member write the same review he wrote a year ago

Get a grip dude
You could have upped the other thread you made about her and updated it with new info
But you wanted to make sure the No review show up on her profile so other clients won't see her
Don't get a panic attack when a string of YES reviews bury your lil alert
You actually sound like you want to see her again but can't get in...I wonder why?
I’m with Abe and Txboi... just let it go man.