Will You Marry Me?

How many times have you “asked” or “been asked” sincerely to get married?
Just had a guy from Houston ask me that today lol. It was because of the "eye contact" thread. I told him to buy me a ring and send me the deed for the new house, and I would be right over. In real life, engaged 4 times and married twice.
Never married but engaged once. She broke my heart and that was the worst year of my life. I have been asked a few times. I even had crazy chick send me a certified letter. I'm attracted to the half crazy chicks.
Crazy chicks give the best head...ijs.
Are you saying your crazy?

I have always said half crazy= great in the rack.
Was asked twice,but we never made it to the alter
Just had a guy from Houston ask me that today lol. It was because of the "eye contact" thread. I told him to buy me a ring and send me the deed for the new house, and I would be right over. In real life, engaged 4 times and married twice. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I don't get married anymore, I just skip the formalities and buy them a new house.
Probably cheaper that way.
I don't get married anymore, I just skip the formalities and buy them a new house. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi

I ask Pyamider a 1000 times a day & he refuses me ...I'm starting 2 get a complex lol ..but seriously I will never get married again ..fucking hurts to bad ..no fun
Crazy chicks give the best head...ijs. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Probably the truest statement I have ever read on Eccie
Probably the truest statement I have ever read on Eccie Originally Posted by burkalini
+ 1!!! Burk are you going 2 la?
+ 1!!! Burk are you going 2 la? Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
See my comment I just put in the meet and greet
Ok
I don't get married anymore, I just skip the formalities and buy them a new house. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi