I really need a good massage!!!

I'm going to Austin to have some fun, a big photoshoot and hopefully, entertain a few great men.

However, I'm also thinking of treating myself to a massage while I'm in town.

I'll be in the downtown area, or very close, and I wanted to know if anyone had a suggestion of where to go?

I haven't gotten my room yet for this trip but generally, with priceline, I've been at a Hyatt and an Intercontinental. So really downtown.

Any suggestions for me?

Thanks!
Elisabeth
I would suggest Austintatious Lilly , she has a really nice incall .
You being a mod are aware this is really an ISO? Surprising that provider mods make ThreAds too.
I was actually looking for a spa or a shop that offered massages although I'm sure Lilly is wonderful.

I'm a sex worker like anyone else here. I know about the bats in Austin and places to stay. I simply wanted to know about a place where I could go and get a massage. This isn't an ISO in the classic sense.

Thanks for the comments, anyway!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
There are TONS of places downtown that are really nice

Oh You Fancy, huh? Lol, these places are kind of expensive but I have been and they are super nice. If you're feeling fancy

SKIN SPA AUSTIN

Milk + Honey

or if you just wanna get r dun

Past Tense

is pretty reasonable.
  • Sire
  • 10-26-2012, 10:22 AM
I would suggest Milk & Honey downtown. Excellent therapists, and it's a beautiful spa. They offer a number of other services. Reasonable priced too.
I have just checked out the Milk & Honey massage place and Oh My God!!! It just sounds lovely!

Thank you all for the suggestions! And Marie, I'm going to check out "Past Tense" as well. Sounds very wonderful, too!

Again, many thanks!

Elisabeth
You've already made up your mind I think, but another vote for Milk & Honey. Great staff.