Any plumbers around

Hi everybody looking for a plumber this morning! My shower in my main bathroom has something wrong with the pipes.

If you can help or know a good plumbing service please let me know.
Is it a clog or something else? Liquid plumber can do wonders, but I am sure there is a plumber here who would enjoy an exchange of services. (just wish I was one)
At first I thought this thread was off topic, but then I began to wonder: Is requesting a "plumber" some kind of new hobby code for expressing a need for greek?
if u tell me whats the problem I might be able to help if I can materials+time that is all
The cold water would not turn off I think the handle is broken or something. I cut the water off to that bathroom for the time being.
The cold water would not turn off I think the handle is broken or something. I cut the water off to that bathroom for the time being. Originally Posted by Kaci Snow
Couple possible issues:

The washer on the end of the valve stem has fallen off so water flow can't be stopped. Several potential reasons but here are the 2 most common:

The small screw that holds the washer in place might have rusted away. Happens in some types of water over time.

The small screw could have simply fallen out. Too many places it could be now if this happened but don't waste time looking.

The steps to remove and inspect the stem are simple and you can see them on this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXM7twD0t-U