ANYONE need a 9-5

After reading various threads of ladies talking about the economy and "hard times" I just wanted to let anyone know my job is HIRING all the time. I work for a advertising company selling ad space on various publications through out the united states. It is a telemarketing job but if you have a good personality or a sexy voice the income potential is GREAT... its very easy to get hired and its base pay plus commision any one who would like to apply pm me and ill give you the detail. MOST of my co-workers and even management are aware of my "side job" .
  • BLM69
  • 12-02-2012, 09:21 AM
After reading various threads of ladies talking about the economy and "hard times" I just wanted to let anyone know my job is HIRING all the time. I work for a advertising company selling ad space on various publications through out the united states. It is a telemarketing job but if you have a good personality or a sexy voice the income potential is GREAT... its very easy to get hired and its base pay plus commision any one who would like to apply pm me and ill give you the detail. MOST of my co-workers and even management are aware of my "side job" . Originally Posted by giasanto38dd
That's very nice of you giasanto38dd to offer opportunities to the ladies, gets me kinda turned on and might have to pay you a visit for being so caring
LOL awwww....