CHALLENGE: CHOOSE A SINGLE TOPIC AND DISCUSS IT WITHOUT THROWING INSULTS OR NAME CALLING.

Can it be done here in the Sandbox? Just pure political discussion and respectful debate of a topic.

I know I can do it if no one insults me. I have my doubts about how many others can, but I'd love to be proven wrong.

Can anybody even respond to my initial post without hurling a name or insult?

Anybody?
You're an idiot.
You're an idiot. Originally Posted by joe bloe
OK, that's funny......you halfwit.
Can it be done here in the Sandbox? Just pure political discussion and respectful debate of a topic.

I know I can do it if no one insults me. I have my doubts about how many others can, but I'd love to be proven wrong.

Can anybody even respond to my initial post without hurling a name or insult?

Anybody? Originally Posted by markroxny
Now that's rich...you vacuous libtards are always first with the pointless name-calling, mainly because you generally have no point to make. What happened, Marx, did you have an epiphany??
That's what I thought, it can't be done here.

Ok, just confirming.
That's what I thought, it can't be done here.

Ok, just confirming. Originally Posted by markroxny
I couldn't resist the temptation.

It's kind of silly to take this high and mighty posture of challenging us to refrain from insults. Your posts are some the most mean spirited and offensive on the board.

It's kind of silly to take this high and mighty posture of challenging us to refrain from insults. Your posts are some the most mean spirited and offensive on the board. Originally Posted by joe bloe
When insulted, I respond in kind. You never tried having a straight discussion without insulting the left, the president or the "liberals".

Don't lose any sleep over it Joe, I have a remedy.

It's kind of silly to take this high and mighty posture of challenging us to refrain from insults. Your posts are some the most mean spirited and offensive on the board. Originally Posted by joe bloe
+1, JB.

BTW, your Yeats tag is spot on for what's happening in this country...

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction (Boehner, McConnell,...), while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity. (OWS, Soros, unions, Fluke,...)

William Butler Yeats
Why are you here, KarlMarxRoxny, if you are so morally superior to the rest of us? There have been numerous civil discussions here, but it is generally the libtards who reduce things to namecalling. I've started numerous serious threads, only to have the "usual suspects" jump in right away with "dipshit" "liar" "whiner" "homo" and "poop" jokes.

You have no moral high ground here. You're as bad or worse than most. If it bothers you, go somewhere else. If all this place does is piss you off, then it's not good for you to be here. This is a SHMB. It's for fun. If you're not having fun, do something else? Why volunteer to be pissed off?

Nothing here pisses me off. I find most all that goes on here to be funny. Maybe I have a sick sense of humor, but this place is surreal, and so unlike the real world, I find it funny. Sure, this would be a different place if there were regular serious discussions, and the few that have occurred have been entertaining and thought provoking. But that is not the rule here, and never has been.

But if you are going to stay here, please remain on your high horse. It's fun watch you get knocked down on a regular basis, and even funnier when you get pissed off about it.

But moral high ground? You don't have it, my friend. You are one of the worst offenders to civil discussion on here.
Post something of substance for once then we can judge. Til then your just a reactionary who blindly defends Obama with insults and name calling.

Even this post, one in which you appeal for a higher level of discussion is void of any substance.

It is a phony ploy on your part to act like you want to take the high road and have a political discussion based on facts.
When insulted, I respond in kind. You never tried having a straight discussion without insulting the left, the president or the "liberals".

Don't lose any sleep over it Joe, I have a remedy. Originally Posted by markroxny
Since you haven't read all my posts, you can't say that with certainty.
Leftists are usually very quick to resort to insults, since their ideology is intellectually bankrupt.

From Saul Alinsky's liberal handbook "Rules for Radicals"

Rule 5: Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. It’s hard to counterattack ridicule, and it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage.

Obama used to teach seminars on Alinsky tactics. Alinsky is the father of community organizing.
This thread is VERY VERY telling.

I posted a simple challenge, and instead of people saying they can or can not do it, they attack the poster.

You could have even chosen the topic yourself.

I have my answer, the people who attacked me here have proven they are incapable of what I am proposing in this forum. They are now making it about me instead of themselves, or at least they are trying. But this thread is now a mouse trap, and the cheese is still on the bait.

Like I told Joe, COG. Have no worries, I have a remedy.
Shut the fuck up; grow up. Post a meaningful thread and let's see where it goes.

This attempt by you to appear to take the high road is a farce. Your a phony, just like Obama.

Don't lose any sleep over it Joe, I have a remedy. Originally Posted by markroxny

You have done a lot more than just "respond in kind". You are the only poster on this board who has invited others on this board to come see you in Harlem (twice by my count). And you weren't inviting them to Harlem for a friendly visit either.
Oooh! I am SOOOO scared! Aren't you scared, Joe? Whirly? We are all trembling in our boots!

Bring it on, KarlMarxRoxny! But only if it makes you happy.

<<< KarlMarxRoxny // The Rest of US >>>