which photo is really her?

these were on another board i hang out on, and i thought it was perfect for making a point i bring up often about photography: the camera choice, type of lens, and the angle can drastically affect how someone looks.

these were shot with a moderately wide angle lens. all cell phone cams have a wide angle lens.

so, which one is really her?

RED is my favorite color! I'd hit it!
i'm with you when it comes to the girl in red.

the question is, with the other one...which of sl's "classifications' does she fit into based on the photos?
Looks like a win either way!
maybe so, but this gets at the point of certain kinds of photos being more "real". as a pro, i get annoyed with people insisting that cell phone selfies are more genuine.
The one on the left looks smaller in the first photo than the second one

Both are hot by the way
The girl in the red is just small in comparison to the sexy maid. The second photo is just a tight shot. Same girl. Same size.
The girl in the red is just small in comparison to the sexy maid. The second photo is just a tight shot. Same girl. Same size. Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
Agreed,
you don't see any difference in the photos? they look like two completely different people to me, in terms of proportions, anyway.
Sexy maid has a big ass... You can't tell in the first shot because of the upward angle, etc.

Butt...her booty is the closest thing to the camera in the second shot, so it looks even bigger than it is. You always want to put whatever body part you want to maximize, closest to the camera, and visa versa.

In real life, she falls somewhere in between the sizes she looks in the two photos.
The one on the left looks smaller in the first photo than the second one

Both are hot by the way Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
Yes, they are. But I like juicy women. What can I say?

The girl on the left is just big boned. She's not fat, and doesn't have a big stomach. She's probably as naturally thin as she's going to get for her dimensions without over-dieting and extreme exercise. Being busty, having a shorter upper body, the lower angle, and not being able to see her full body makes her look more 'compacted' in the second photo.
Sexy maid has a big ass... You can't tell in the first shot because of the upward angle, etc.

Butt...her booty is the closest thing to the camera in the second shot, so it looks even bigger than it is. You always want to put whatever body part you want to maximize, closest to the camera, and visa versa.

In real life, she falls somewhere in between the sizes she looks in the two photos. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
i think you're right about her size, but my point is that you have to guess, and for me that's a deal breaker. that's also why a real pro never shoots people with wide glass.

but, if it's all ya got, then stick that butt out!
i think you're right about her size, but my point is that you have to guess, and for me that's a deal breaker. that's also why a real pro never shoots people with wide glass.

but, if it's all ya got, then stick that butt out! Originally Posted by john_deere
I'm not saying you're doing it, but it bothers me when guys complain about women using "very flattering" photos. I mean, if they aren't photoshopped, airbrushed or cropped, then aren't they just a product of good posing, angles and lighting? Is that really misleading? Should everyone post mugshot style photos?

I know that sometimes I'll catch myself looking at someone in real life and thinking WOW, they really look great from this angle, in this light, etc. And sometimes the opposite happens. Is it odd to want to use the flattering photo if it was obtained honestly?

In my younger years I was a bikini model - before digital photography. And even with what was a flawless body at the time, it could take rolls and rolls of film to get the right photos...basically because of angles, poses and shadows.

In my opinion, if a guy is going to be really picky about photos, then he should educated himself about photography.
  • DMike
  • 01-19-2014, 12:10 AM
gianna michaels has big ass regardless lol ..but i get your point

In my opinion, if a guy is going to be really picky about photos, then he should educated himself about photography.
Originally Posted by LilMynx69
THIS.

which is why i made the thread.