Inhome strippers

So I'm basically trying to find 2-3 ladies to come to my home for my friends 21st bday next month. Nothing but stripping is needed but I can't seem to find any businesses that have a rate for under 4 hours, and nothing id trust.

Are there ladies here who offer stripping instead of the full experience on here? If not, Where do I find them? I searched here but to no avail, maybe I just don't know the code word for it on here lol anyone who can help will be greatly appreciated
  • WTF
  • 01-21-2014, 10:31 AM
What you are asking is for like a Food Truck to drive to a parking lot with only one customer.....you gotta pay a premium for any ladies to do that.
Wait... what? Its not like it's anymore difficult than full service. It's basically a 1-2 hour outcall except you get to keep your underwear on lol I've done exactly what I'm looking for more than a few times. I personally had a lot of fun
If you haven't already, post in Dallas. A lot more girls from Dallas will see the request. I don't think you'll get to many takers, unless the girls get paid.
I plan on spending a bit on the girls
Never would expect their talents for free. But thanks, I'll try Dallas! Still figuring this site out.