Monday Night Football Poll: Houston vs. Oakland in Mexico City

As of this evening, Oakland is favored. Seeing lines from 2 to 6 according from the guys in Vegas. 5 1/2 seems common, so for the purpose of this poll I am using that.

Who do you think will win the game?
Was ist der Texans rekord im primzahl zeit spiele wieder
[What's the Texans record in prime time games again]
Raiders will win.
[What's the Texans record in prime time games again] Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Plus you got to factor in their road record this season, the coaching, and who's playing. Really not hard to add this one up.
I predict that both teams will suffer from emphysema type symptoms and require mass quantities of oxygen.
Thin air with lots of pollution ... it's a winning formula for the nfl.
[What's the Texans record in prime time games again] Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
0 - infinity
The NFL may institute a special rule allowing for a few minutes rest during long plays.
All I need is Cooper and janokowski to score 40 fantasy points lol
Even though Oakland covered the spread the Refs beat the Texans tonight. They really fucked them on those calls. Then again, BoB was stupid for punting on 4th with one timeout left and babysitting it. Oxygen level definitely took effect on both teams though.
Is it true there's a video of the refs congratulating/high-fiving the Raiders after the game? .....
The Texans took it up the ass by those Zebra looking convicts.
Some of the most horrible officiating I have ever seen in a NFL game.
^^^ I agree but the score would have been a lot different if those 2 or 3 Raiders ( I lost count) that Brock threw the ball to would have caught it.

That guy's not going to make it.
Maybe he needs glasses.
Is it true there's a video of the refs congratulating/high-fiving the Raiders after the game? ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
The Raiders were fistbumping the refs before the game. Well Carr and the kicker (not even going to try spelling that name).