Spitting/saliva fetish I

I was taking a look at the Another Realm section in the National forums and there was a thread that dealt with a spitting or saliva fetish. There are people who live for other people to spit on them or spit into their mouths or faces.

I had never really thought of that being a fetish. I'm assuming that it's a cultural thing. Spitting on someone or even spitting in their direction in the neighborhood I grew up in is a for sure way to get your ass kicked! I just can't fathom the thought.

Does anyone here have a spitting or saliva fetish? Maybe an armpit fetish? (That was mentioned on the same thread). Tell us how you got into it
I don't, but spitting on/into someone generally tends to be considered a domination/humiliation thing, so in that respect, I get it.

I don't get off on it, but I am subby by nature (in my personal life), so it makes sense to me.

Another aspect of it is just having a fluids fetish in general. A lot of people have a fixation over fluids (semen, female fluids, saliva, etc.)
I'm with Victoria on this. It's a sub/dom thing and I'm not a fan, even though I'm into sub/dom play. If you like it, good for you; it's not our place to tell you otherwise.

That said, meh. I don't even like it when a woman get's overly sloppy while giving head (which makes me strange, if the reviews are any indication).

Armpits? I know there's a few Japanese kinks that deal with that, but I'm not overly interested. I don't think it's sexist to want a woman with shaven pits (and other things); we like what we like.

I'll leave it at this. If you can imagine it. There's someone out there who wants it. My absolute number one fetish may be shared by a few other men, and it may be something that most men don't care about but, I don't choose what feels good, I only know what feels good.
...even though I'm into sub/dom play. Originally Posted by Gbusey
That's hot.
I had one hot young provider asked me to spit in her mouth and although it seems twisted now at the spur of the moment it was very hot and submissive from her.
Love mutual spit play! Especually after face fucking the other person, I love to kiss her and share the slibber!
I've been with a provider that that as well. Very hot.
It's definitely more of a dom/sub and humiliation thing like Victoria says. I (dom) do it with my real life partners, they dig it. Alongside other acts as well.
I've personally spit into guys mouths but that's what they wanted. I personally would not like someone spitting in my mouth.

As for the armpit fetish....7 years ago I had surgery and unable to have intercourse for 8 weeks. The guy licked my armpit and holy fuck. I got tingly all inside and he got off on it.