This Hobby Holiday Season

I'm starting piano lessons to help kill some of this time on earth. Outside of the decadence of the hobby I wish all of you folks a blessed and memorable time with your friends and families.

Since I dab a little on the vocals here's a little something from me in spirit: ;-)

The holiday period has always been one of my favorite to work in the hobby. Temperatures are finally dropping, making people feel frisky and in need of cozying up, and everyone is in a good mood due to the added mirth in the air.
Piano lessons just for something to do? My friend, you must get out more I'd personally rather chew on my toenails
Stick with the flute.

Wind instruments are your strong point.
Ah, the holiday taint is in the air...
He's joking right😃
Maybe he just really loves the holidays

Learning an instrument is a worthwhile pursuit IMO, but as a musician I'm a little biased.

Happy Ho-lidays!

Stick with the flute.

Wind instruments are your strong point. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
Matthew 16:23

Jesus turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me.
Shouldn't this be in the sandbox?
No, because I have sand in my vagina.
The holiday period has always been one of my favorite to work in the hobby. Temperatures are finally dropping, making people feel frisky and in need of cozying up, and everyone is in a good mood due to the added mirth in the air. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
+ 1 on good moods. ;-) let me introduce you to Mr. Hathaway

Piano lessons just for something to do? My friend, you must get out more I'd personally rather chew on my toenails Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
you're too funny but since I'm in a merry mood let me spin my all-time fave for you:

God sent us these beautiful voices.

^^^^ I'm more of a "grandma got run over by a reindeer" kind'a girl ❤
  • N.M.
  • 12-12-2016, 09:31 AM
Holidays season, especially waiting for the new year is my absolutely favorite time of the year. And as soon as Dec 1st hits I start listening to my ALL TIME FAVORITE end of the year song "el aņo viejo" that's a cumbia classic that has been around ever since I can remember and it's played in most Latin countries pretty much everywhere, during the holidays season.
It sounds paisa AF lol and it's probably the only cumbia I'll dance to, (and by "dancing" I mean I pretty much spin the whole damn song mainly to annoy family and friends around lol) but I live for that shit, can't wait for this Christmas and New Year's!

https://npstr.cm/fn75sr
I'm happily tickling both the ivories and ebonies this sexy season and sharing the music of body percussion. I blow a mean holiday flute, too.

Unwrapping private part presents can jingle bells.