Who is Austin hottest and best provider?

I am looking for votes....and suggestions ofcourse....ladies please chime in...
I think this should be in Co Ed since it is hobby related.

And frankly i wouldnt know the answer to your question.

Even though this is a Fantasy board even in my Fantasy I dont have the funds to see ALL and unless I did see ALL I couldnt make a Fantasy Judgement.
  • Vyt
  • 03-18-2011, 10:43 AM
*bounces the thread to its new home*

*kicks back and watches the apple bounce about the room*

They all are the Hottest and the Best. In other words different strokes for different folks. My best is your worst and visa versa.
I hope you left a "White Knights Welcome" sign on the front door
That's subjective but I will say that all things considered such as menu, looks, price, TCB, etc.... I would have to say Darien....

sixx
I just visited with Darien for the first time and would have to agree with Sixx.

Darien kicks ass!!!!!!!!
They all are the Hottest and the Best. In other words different strokes for different folks. My best is your worst and visa versa.
I hope you left a "White Knights Welcome" sign on the front door Originally Posted by Codybeast
Ah, Ms Francisca is the best, Duh
Guess that depends on what type of lady you are seeking. As mentioned, one's 10 is anothers 2.
  • Paven
  • 03-18-2011, 12:20 PM
Wow that's a very subjective question as we are all different and unique in our own ways.
MOST guys can agree on certain things....

Of course we have subsets and small sections of the community that like old, round and different ethnicity.

However.....

"Most guys" 10s will also be MOST other guys 7-10's....

It's a business where the bulk of the money seems to go to the 18-25yo hotties ......

From all available reports Darien is enjoying a MUCH longer run in the sun as compared to others

The most common requests I see and hear from guys as to what the market is lacking are Latina Spinners and TOS.....

When the WKs and PWLDs weigh in things usually skew to the old...
Ummmm....
MOST guys can agree on certain things....

Of course we have subsets and small sections of the community that like old, round and different ethnicity.
A lot larger group than you might think.

However.....

"Most guys" 10s will also be MOST guys 7-10's.... True

It's a business where the bulk of the money seems to go to the 18-25yo hotties ...... Disagree Sir. The majority of the financially successful Ladies in this business are 40+ UTR. They have an established clientele, longer sessions, more income & a lot less volume, etc, etc, etc...

From all available reports Darien is enjoying a MUCH longer run in the sun as compared to other's typical WK ThreADD

The most common requests I see and hear from guys as to what the market is lacking are Latina Spinners and TOS..... Once upon a time I was a Latin Spinner... 10yrs & 10lbs later.........1/2 a spin is about all you are going get.

If you ask who are Austin's most VOCAL ladies you will certainly see the old and round captivate that group..... NOBODY ASKED.... but if you ask who are Austin's most VOCAL hobbyist you will certainly see the oldER & roundER captivate that group. They also have not been able to grasp the concept of ignoring; not that difficult really. It is an interesting point though.

When the WKs and PWLDs weigh in things usually skew to the old... Originally Posted by Whispers
what does PWLDs mean?[/quote]
Thanks for the feedback...I just might have to go see Darien....BTW...I am not necessarily looking for price....
what does PWLDs mean? Originally Posted by Ms Francisca
[/quote]

PussyWhippedLapDawg.....

What does it matter what the most vocal posters look like? We are the consumers... our looks don't matter! This ain't match.com.....

Thanks for the feedback...I just might have to go see Darien....BTW...I am not necessarily looking for price.... Originally Posted by Austinmanfun
I only used price to paint an all around picture.....

sixx
what does PWLDs mean? Originally Posted by Ms Francisca
[/quote]

Pussy whipped little dick?

If you like blondes Marley is pretty Hott