URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P366526
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Galleria Area
Activities: CFS - Massaege
Hair Length and Color: Blond to around shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Taller than the 5'3 she's listed at... I'd guess 5'5 or so and very fit. Great body and an unreal ass
Recommendation: No
What a ripoff wench for charging 500 hr. with limited menu
Super Hot? She has no hips. She could open a can of beans with that overbite not to mention she has peanut butter face
What some think is hot looking varies. The question on providers does not really matter how much they charge, it is always their service, especially BCD. Of course, the more donation required, the more service is expected. Providers know that simps are who see a provider for a session based mainly on looks (at least to them what looks hot and has a good body). I have said it before many times, I would rather have a pretty lady that gave me excellent service than a magazine model looks on a provider that goes through the motions, treats a client like he no more than an ATM machine and is a dead fish.
Thank you for the review. Had plans for her next week, appreciate it.
I talked to her yesterday. Set the appt. Then felt the need to ask about services. As soon as I hear cbj I was out. Cancelled. Told her no offense but that’s a deal breaker. She’s cute. I’m sure she has a nice body but u can tell the face is doctored up in the pics.
Big no for me thanks for the warning!
Research would tell you she had a limited menu.
nope. Thank you.
Don’t prostitutes know they’re supposed to offer everything, it’s in the job description. Lol I’m kidding

Btw, her pics look all of 35 yrs old.
Thanks for TOFTT. And thanks for sharing your experience for the benefit of the community.

Looking forward to your future reviews!

W.
Courageous review, OTDL. Thank you.
Looks like she tried to reinvent herself - new pix, new name, higher prices, lower services. Seen her a couple times when she was Sydney and GFE - great time, as “Kaitlin” hell nah.
Dude these ladies get jaded and sometimes that can't fake it enough to hide the jadedness! Smh