Boobs, Burgers, and Beer

I've tried several of the sports bars in the area where the waitresses are more the attraction. Admittedly I've not been to every one of them but after a visit to Redneck Heaven I think I've found the one with the hottest babes and the food and beer aren't bad either. I went to the location in Lewisville but there's also one in Ft.Worth. I felt like my head ought to be on a swivel or I needed rear view mirrors.
looks like a fun place!
It is a great place. Ladies are tacky yet refined...maybe not refined but great to look at and they flirt like crazy
  • zebra
  • 03-13-2012, 01:20 PM
N Loop 820 & Beach exit, SW corner of intersection behind the gas station.
IMO the Lewisville location is far superior to the one in Fort Worth. Unfortunately both are out of the way for me so I rarely make it to either, but definitely the best of the breastaurants as far as ladies and drink specials go. Food wise I prefer Bone Daddy's myself.
  • S-Man
  • 03-14-2012, 10:28 PM
They sure do have interesting events such as a Doomsday Party on 12/21... http://www.redneckheaven.com/events.html
I was there last week and had a blast!!! Pretty ladies, cold beer and food that was not too bad......they are building a store in Arlington as well
a few bldgs down is Twin Peaks - also a good time to be had there
I am going there this week while I am in town....sounds fun!
Redneck Heaven used to get risque for special events. Lewisville police did not fine them, but they had to have a long chat with them. The local council recently passed legislation against all the under-cleavage they were sporting.
I did not get to go---boohooo

{next time I visit,I will definately go!}
Stoker's on Sunday afternoons; especially if they are having special events !

Boobs, burgers, beer, band , and a bonus - chicks in leather.
Still think the servers at Bone Daddy's Plano West (DNT) are the hottest around, and their food is as good as you'll find in this type establishment. Nothing worse than a pain in the rear, trashy girl, trying to hang at your table. (Hooters, Twin Peaks etc.)

The servers at Bone Daddy's a re dressed provacatively, yet not trashy, and know when to hang at your table, but also when to leave you the hell alone. Guess WALDT's.
  • hd
  • 03-22-2012, 10:13 AM
yea stroker's, the beer girls make me drool uncontrollably.............I keep going back to try and fix this problem. so far not working!
Went back to Redneck Heaven tonight. View is still GREAT!