The Victoria Debate

So I went to the south Texas board to see what Cities it actually cover since I am headed to CC this weekend and was going to stop in and visit Victoria.

There was already another provider asking the same question http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=615020

But as you can see some say the South board does cover it some say to post it in Houstom..

SO WHAT DOES THE PEOPLE IN VICTORIA SAY? Do yall look here in the Houston forum or The South Forum or BOTH?
Wait...people still live in Victoria? I always thought that was just a sign to nowhere on 59 south...
I live close to Victoria and I always read the Houston forum!
I've lived Just south of Victoria a long time ago. Yes, people still live there. If I lived there still I would read the Houston forum more frequently than the South Texas forum.

By the way, Victoria has more people now than when I lived there.
I always read the Houston forum and hardly ever the South Texas Forum.
Victoria is a good size thriving city! Its not Houston but how many are?
Wait...people still live in Victoria? I always thought that was just a sign to nowhere on 59 south... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I am begining to find this out the hard way I am a rewards member at several major hotels and choice hotels nor best western has a hotel no where near it UGHHHHHH. Thanks for the help.....headed that way this afternoon guess I will have to just chance finding a good area once I get there. That is the only thing bad about treding new waters is not knowing the area.

ANyway this is the whole reason I JUST LUV this board So informative between yall and google I should just KNOW EVERYTHING

Thanks,
Hugs, rubs & LOTS OF TUGS
OH and BTW there rooms are as high as damn Midland Odessa anything worth staying in. Hell I am stayin on the Damn Beach in CC for half as much JEEZE WOW....Hope its worth it.. Goodness
  • Trey
  • 01-31-2013, 10:27 AM
I don't see it being worth it. Post back here how it went may be good info for other chicks.
The reason the hotels are so high is because of the oil and gas boom.Every hotel within an 60 miles radius is near full! It was even listed in the Victoria newspaper that the hotels jacked up their rates by 50% and still get record business!
Ok the victoria update yes hotels are high like midland but did stay busy enough to recoup but ONLY after posting on the Houston board about victoria not the South board althpough the South board was good and VERY benificial for CC.. Victoria however is looked at by both but more by Houston people thank yall again