motel

I was going to see a provider that I found on BP (but thought about it and decline to pull the trigger) to this day, i'm still nervous when i see someone new, especially in a motel arrangement, this would be a hotel near the Rochester airport. It is most likely frequented by BP providers as i have been there once and the experiences was lacking. My questions, when a potential new provider comes up and they suggest these kind of lower quality establishment, do you hesitate and cancel the appointment, and find something more established (a provider you have seen that provides a clean and safe environment) or do you go with the flow and see if anything positive comes out of it.
I am hesitant also when it comes to new providers. Safety and location are always my concerns. I can walk away from any provider if she mis-represented herself. Its just alot harder if you have to look over your shoulder.
When seeing a UTR or a new to me from a bar(or strip club). I would take her to a hotel. Then check in. No matter the quality of the hotel. It is like a neutral to both place. As you took her there and checked in. I wonder if this could be made to work in other parts of the hobby as well. I have even gave her the cash for the room for a few I was still unsure of. If they run with the room cash, well she did not want to show you a good time did she. If she got the room at the hotel you picked and she takes the towels with her after the BCD. MMMM you may not want to see her again. If things did not go well, you can offer to also give her the price of a cab.

I do know that it works. Few girls that you would not want to meet will go to a hotel in this manner. Story time
About to take a risk with a girl over a drink. She only want to go to a hotel where she all ready had a room. So I passed. The next guy buys a drink, and latter off they go. Latter he comes back she ripped me off. And tells the story how.
next: Leave the bar. A car starts to follow us. I go around the block. And park right in the same parking lot. When she asks what up. I forgot I'm short on cash will have to go another time. You would not beleive the guys that would not see the car pull out. Even more so she to talk to the guy in the car before you went left with her and they do not see the car go after them.
last: Two of us want to see the same providers, but not at the same time. Other guys likes to take them home. So I go first. She wants to go to hotel "A" so I say no lets go to hotel "B". She says ok and I take her to hotel "C". and had a great time. As we got back to the bar to meet the next guy. Her whatever(boy friend pimp you pick) got pissed as she did not keep to there plans. And takes her away from us. Now she told us she was a INDY. But it is clear to see she is not. I was saved by not playing in to there hand. So she just went with it. And the other guy and self learned she was not INDY, And not what we wanted. To bad she was very good. Would have done well if not in to the ripping off. Oh and my buddy watched the bar parking lot for me with his cell in hand if a car started to follow.

I know what I have stated are from seeing a UTR or from a bar. But could you not ask a provider to meet somewhere then go to a neutral place for the BCD to meet from BP.

Other wise it would be best to only see well reviewed providers. And skip BP unless reviewed.

I know I have never had a problem with a waitress or barmaid UTR. Just picked them up from work after work.
When seeing a UTR or a new to me from a bar(or strip club). I would take her to a hotel. Then check in. No matter the quality of the hotel. It is like a neutral to both place. As you took her there and checked in. I wonder if this could be made to work in other parts of the hobby as well. I have even gave her the cash for the room for a few I was still unsure of. If they run with the room cash, well she did not want to show you a good time did she. If she got the room at the hotel you picked and she takes the towels with her after the BCD. MMMM you may not want to see her again. If things did not go well, you can offer to also give her the price of a cab.

I do know that it works. Few girls that you would not want to meet will go to a hotel in this manner. Story time
About to take a risk with a girl over a drink. She only want to go to a hotel where she all ready had a room. So I passed. The next guy buys a drink, and latter off they go. Latter he comes back she ripped me off. And tells the story how.
next: Leave the bar. A car starts to follow us. I go around the block. And park right in the same parking lot. When she asks what up. I forgot I'm short on cash will have to go another time. You would not beleive the guys that would not see the car pull out. Even more so she to talk to the guy in the car before you went left with her and they do not see the car go after them.
last: Two of us want to see the same providers, but not at the same time. Other guys likes to take them home. So I go first. She wants to go to hotel "A" so I say no lets go to hotel "B". She says ok and I take her to hotel "C". and had a great time. As we got back to the bar to meet the next guy. Her whatever(boy friend pimp you pick) got pissed as she did not keep to there plans. And takes her away from us. Now she told us she was a INDY. But it is clear to see she is not. I was saved by not playing in to there hand. So she just went with it. And the other guy and self learned she was not INDY, And not what we wanted. To bad she was very good. Would have done well if not in to the ripping off. Oh and my buddy watched the bar parking lot for me with his cell in hand if a car started to follow.

I know what I have stated are from seeing a UTR or from a bar. But could you not ask a provider to meet somewhere then go to a neutral place for the BCD to meet from BP.

Other wise it would be best to only see well reviewed providers. And skip BP unless reviewed.

I know I have never had a problem with a waitress or barmaid UTR. Just picked them up from work after work. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
OffShore great true tails esp. when leaving the AC a couple years back. ( the orig Prof. Here) I've been away for a while laying low & working like a dog, Now blessed with forced retirement. Your reviews & commentary are always well rec'd.
I was wondering if some of this could be used with BP girls that have not been reviewed. Then guys here that want to shop BP could come up with a safer way to do so. And the reviews would give more options to ones that want to take less risk. Newer to eccie would also be more newbie friendy. And the better ones would work with the great providers already on eccie.
I would like to see a day the providers in the UTR and other forums could work with each other for the better for all. But first you need to know who are the ok. When a provider first join eccie, many times there are more newbie frindly. Then add more srceening as is needed.

As it is now providers can trust only providers the work in the same way. Or On the same boards. And it may always be this way. But think how great it would be if a UTR provider not on any board, was known to providers on the boards. And could trust each other. BP may take more work as very good to very bad work from ad's on BP. Also BP looks to harbor more of the ripoffs.
In screeing if you are known to work bars and UTR or even BP. It is a flag for providers on eccie to not see you. As most are not reliable. If there was a way for the ones that are reliable to be known by providers on eccie. It could help all. As I have met some of the best providers for me from other providers.

Maybe I'm just dreaming. But then I am not in agreement with large M&G's. And liked smaller ones better where only a few knew about before hand.

Edit: I would also would like to see a female page only. Where a UTR could join eccie. And chat with other UTR and Verified providers. They could help each other. And that could help the guys. And would make it easier for UTR become a VP. or a VP becoume UTR yet stay in the game.
Ya I am dreaming, never mind
Sorry for my drifting the thread off topic a bit. But I do think getting a BP girl to go to a more neutral place would be better way to meet one for the first time from BP. I would think if a good provider on BP heard it more than once would be willing. Only ones that are looking to rip off will never do it.