Price vs Quality

Over the years I have experienced high and low priced ladies. The quality of the session can be the same regardless of price. Setting aside the quality of the performance, the biggest difference between low and higher priced ladies is their commitment to hygiene, cleanliness, and their room. Recently I tried a budget provider and her place was filthy. Bed was unmade, ashes everywhere, old food on the counter, etc. If your place is filthy, odds are good your hygiene is bad. I found this to be true over the years. My recent experience reminded me why higher priced ladies will have less squalid conditions and have their hygiene on point. More power to you dudes that can overlook/like dirty women, SWs, or bottom barrel women. For providers, god bless you for dealing with dirty ass men. I applaud all you providers that make an effort to be fresh and clean, have a clean room, etc. My search for a new regular continues.
GGT .. .. she your gurl.
Every once in awhile you will find a budget lady that hasn't updated her prices and does not advertise much.

Typically there is a reason why budget girls are budget girls and that is because there phone does not ring that much.
IMO price in this arena of business is not consistently relevant to the quality of the experience, ...

.... which is the same in other service businesses.

An example is auto repair: They most all work off the same price list for an hourly rate.
not ALL lower priced gals are low quality...I pride myself on a budget donation price...and offer a clean safe environment
not ALL lower priced gals are low quality... Originally Posted by DallasRain
And not ALL higher priced ladies are HIGH quality ....

.... and I suspect that many ladies respond more favorably to quality treatment by those GENTLEMEN who enter their lives, even if for an hour or so.
amen Lexus!!
not ALL lower priced gals are low quality...I pride myself on a budget donation price...and offer a clean safe environment Originally Posted by DallasRain
I can attest to this....great time...verry clean room.....and great hygene
  • BLM69
  • 01-27-2022, 02:19 PM
A higher dollar amount does not guarantee you a better time, I've had my best sessions at the lower price point , way way low price point 👉
A higher dollar amount does not guarantee you a better time, I've had my best sessions at the lower price point , way way low price point 👉 Originally Posted by BLM69
Same here
not ALL lower priced gals are low quality...I pride myself on a budget donation price...and offer a clean safe environment Originally Posted by DallasRain

Ah-- but to be fair, while you are "budget friendly" compared to many-- you are not what I would call "cheap", either. Just a reasonably priced great time.

I do think that the OP may be referring to the "sub 150" crowd on this one. IMO-- anyone charging more than that has zero excuse to not at least have a clean body and clean environment.
  • BLM69
  • 01-30-2022, 10:21 PM
Nothing wrong with the budget friendly ladies 👍
The 150 crowd was quality back in 2012.
  • BLM69
  • 01-31-2022, 01:44 PM
The 150 crowd was quality back in 2012. Originally Posted by Fizley
The ladies were sexy and eager to please, now it's low quality whores looking for simps to rip off