URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Telegraph Rd
Activities: Mutual massage, 69, Cowgirl
Hair Length and Color: Dark hair, past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Decently attractive Korean, could have been 40-55 for all I could tell, nice body/clean shaven
Recommendation: -
Too bad they aren't 20s or 30 somethings...
If this is “pretty and skinny “Hannah, formerly of Longpoint, you should know that she’s over 60 years old. Always been good looking for her age. I met her during hurricane Ike. If you’ve never been to the K bars before, you should know that that entire strip has been recently upgraded. Not so long ago, they were dingy, dark, musty, old bars. Something about the new “spit and polish” decor just doesn’t appeal to me like the old school environment.
Out of all the k bars in that strip which one has the best talent?
  • Owj
  • 02-01-2023, 05:32 AM
The girls move between the bars. There are 3 next door to each other, so you can easily check them out and see if anything is to your liking.
Excuse my ignorance, but what is a K Bar?
Korean Karaoke
Excuse my ignorance, but what is a K Bar? Originally Posted by donkeypunch

Usually staffed by Koreans, IIRC.

I have been told by a couple of the girls, the Telephone Road is world, famous. From Houston, to California all the way back to Hawaii and Seoul, there’s no place like it anywhere else in the world
That's a extreeeeeeeme exaggeration. It maybe locally infamous tho. And no, no karaoke going on.
Yet to venture to telephone road. Might have to try it before I die
I have been told by a couple of the girls, the Telephone Road is world, famous. From Houston, to California all the way back to Hawaii and Seoul, there’s no place like it anywhere else in the world Originally Posted by Tulsa3612

any more in Spring Branch? I only did Longpoint twice and wasn't exactly understanding the system. Feel free to DM if better
What's at Longpoint?
No longer Before at Long Point @ Bingle. Hannah (Young) was manager there