Rates are unknown.

So all the BP ads for in Wisconsin obviously say they don't discuss donations when on the phone. Here I can just check the reviews but all the reviews I find for Wisconsin are on another site that I don't have premium access to. I don't really want to pay just to find rates as I have narrowed down to some ladies, that from the part that I can read of the review, will fit the bill.

How, when I call can we discuss? Do I say something coy like how much does a massage cost? I don't want to show up and be shocked or surprised about the donation.
Any smart lady will not discuss rates over the phone with you or anyone. You can be as coy as you want, but if you tried that with me.....I'd simply tell you that, "I don't discuss rates period, you may visit my website though."

Sometimes you just have to pay for premium access on sites.

Have you tried to google the numbers to see if they post on other sites that may show you their rate? Its all about research babe.
If I don't already know, I just ask the rate for an hour of their time, nothing more explicit than that, but if they have their own website, that would be an excellent source as Ms Elena pointed out.
Wisconsin, huh? Why not just have them stomp their hoof the right number of times.
Any smart lady will not discuss rates over the phone with you or anyone. You can be as coy as you want, but if you tried that with me.....I'd simply tell you that, "I don't discuss rates period, you may visit my website though."

Sometimes you just have to pay for premium access on sites.

Have you tried to google the numbers to see if they post on other sites that may show you their rate? Its all about research babe. Originally Posted by MsElena
I agree on the research - lots of good hits on the number(s) and the pics match up and there are recent reviews on TER - just don't see the rates. The ladies seem less worried about references up there which in turn makes me more concerned. Just want to visit a fine lady in WI while on business. Thanks for the info
I'm not sure where in Wisconsin you're going.....but I do know of a few ladies up there.
"Is there a Web site or location that I can go to in order to see your rates? I'd like to be sure that I am bringing the right amount for your time."