What's wrong in Upset?

This place is starting to look like Vermont. Is everyone on Hocation?
Maybe guys are hobbying in PA and Ohio and not contributing here other than useless babble!
probably still recovering ...from the leester holiday!
I'll tell ya what's wrong...not enough Frankie topless pics...THAT'S what's wrong up here, for Tebow's sake...
PM. Forgot to mention the monogamous self-rub and tuggers like you.
Do a review of your right hand, we're all curious. Check with mom first
oh doody ...good comeback! ...whats next? .."i know you are but what am i?" ...wait ...plastic man will use that one!

...and ...happy fourth of julee!
Ooooooo looks like carrot boi has a bromance fantasy with ole Plastic Man
Ooooooo looks like carrot boi has a bromance fantasy with ole Plastic Man Originally Posted by amishgangster
Awwww, is ole PM sweet on Howdy

Stay on topic you two.

Its, what's wrong in upset?

You guys are a good start
ooooh! ...things are soooooo wrong in upset! ...its a ...tragedy! ...not enough circle jerk "what's your favorite color" posts!

...lets turn this around ...upset ...lets turn this into the biggest ...nut sack pulling ...gold dildo flying out the cleanest assholes ...place ...in all jimmie land!

...plastic man nominates ...jimmie greenpeace ...to lead everyone to ...jimmie circle jerk heaven!
It seems there are some people here who like the post count at zero

BTW not a single soul ever PM'd be for the other hooker board I know about where shenanigans are not allowed and every thread is lovey dovey...ijs, not one.
  • Tiger
  • 07-01-2014, 03:34 PM
I'll tell ya what's wrong...not enough Frankie topless pics...THAT'S what's wrong up here, for Tebow's sake... Originally Posted by Wakeup

That should fix things up here - just Fine!
This place is starting to look like Vermont. Is everyone on Hocation? Originally Posted by amishgangster

Baby Boomers are "crappin out"..Everyone else is at "Canal Side"..LOL

How's P-burgh been ?
Too many third rate whores and first class assholes.
Too many third rate whores and first class assholes. Originally Posted by jokacz
you are faaaaaar too old ...to call yourself ...an asshole!

...be good to yourself ol boy! ...think of all youve ...accomplished ...over the ...many many many decades youve ...hoed
How's P-burgh been ? Originally Posted by pacman2
The forum is awesome, lots of fun, best mods around, new whores and jimmies joining up everyday.

80 % of the whores are still not worth seeing for free, but that seems to be the case in a lot of areas. I just finished a 10 night road trip, I left home with $1500 in my ho fund and I returned home with $1500 in my ho fund.