Question to providers

I have a friend at work, who is a Perfect 10! and I have always had an attraction to her. I just found out this week she is a provider, so you can imagine how thrilled I was to find this out.

My dilemma is how she's going to react, I know women do not like surprises. Do I risk my friendship over this or should I just go for it? I risk outing myself as well...
Go for it. What's the worst that could happen?
(Beat ya, pyramider...)

Oh and...who is she?
Women love surprises... Flowers, candlelight dinner, a weekend getaway. When it comes to our livelihood and career, not so much. It could scare her into hiding. I have a RW job and would love it if a certain coworker knocked on my door at the incall!!! It could be a dream come true or a total disaster. Not knowing her personality or your relationship with her, my only advice is... Proceed with caution. Best luck and let me know if you ever hook up with her. Maybe a doubles in the future :-)
Walk up to her and dry hump her leg, then leave a donation on her desk.
How did you find out? Through this site? Backpage? The Grapevine?
I have a friend at work, who is a Perfect 10! and I have always had an attraction to her. I just found out this week she is a provider, so you can imagine how thrilled I was to find this out.

My dilemma is how she's going to react, I know women do not like surprises. Do I risk my friendship over this or should I just go for it? I risk outing myself as well... Originally Posted by Shwettyballz
How did you find out?? Did she post an ad here or other location? If so you at least know the door is partially open to monetary needs. If it was by chance, say browsing / searching listings it is going to be a harder sale. Consider the fact that you know who she is and by proceeding you let her know that someone in the office knows who she is outside of work.
Personally it would freak me out but at the same time if it was a job I wanted to stay with, I would try to gain equal footing by knowing who you were....
If you are fine disclosing your identity and trust in the MAD logic then craft a simple message, maybe point to this message, and ask straight up.
"Would you consider a date with a coworker?", sign your last name and pray.
@ Prolongus- I believe she thinks I'm a "good guy", being here sometimes I don't feel that I am. I could lose all that. And not a chance on her name.
Office Rule No. 1: Don't shit where you eat.
Wow... I'd assume you've got a swirl of emotions going through you about this. Thing is if you have a genuine friendship, would SHE feel the worst for you finding out...? If you cross the line and morph into her life as a 'hobbyist', would your relationship change and become 'stiff' and not in a good way. My guess is the ladies might offer the best insight for you on this one.
As long as you work there….keep it a fantasy. Do not even consider approaching her. Too much risk of losing friendship and imagine how awkward it would be at work! Ughhhh…pick someone else.
I had a real world guy friend who recognized me on here….send me email in my real world email in the middle of the night EXCITED…not in a gentleman kind of way….thinking that now he had a chance with me. I got so maddd…I denied it and told him I'm offended that he accused me of it. I stopped being friends with him. What a dumb ass!
Seems to me that the cons far outweigh the pros in that scenario.
Seems to me that the cons far outweigh the pros in that scenario. Originally Posted by aubie79
That's for sure. You could make an appointment and hope for the best when she opens the door and Surprise! You would both have a secret but I don't imagine you could co-exist at work for in the long run. Wait until one of you leaves and then go see her. The surprise will be easier to deal with later.
This would be bad on so many levels....

Once you open that door, you can't go back.
@ Prolongus- I believe she thinks I'm a "good guy", being here sometimes I don't feel that I am. I could lose all that. And not a chance on her name. Originally Posted by Shwettyballz
I call bs. Nice fantasy though...
Do you share a boss? Even if not why let the detective work go to waste.
Contact her as the boss and demand a discount or risk of termination. continue on the asshole path then back off, apologize for being out of line and end it with the idea to never speak of this again.

Now sit back and quietly observe the happenings of the workplace.
Level 1 cool is if she quits,
Level 2 cool is you get them "hooked up"
Level 3 is if HR cans one or the other
And über ultimate awesome cool is if you can work a three way out of the mess.

On a serious note to parrot and improve on SThom's post... knock one out to her pics and let it go. If need be find a stand in and get it out of your system.